Bungie is racist and is currently being sued by a Black Employee

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
if you can't separate the stan wars stuff from things that require a real dialogue, then don't be surprised when people refuse to participate past a certain point and tap out lol
fukk you talking about. I haven't done any stan war shyt @gurf first post was some whataboutism bullshyt.

We in Charlotte though. If you really want to talk to me about something serious you can hit my line anytime and we can face to face that shyt. :Camdup:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
fukk you talking about. I haven't done any stan war shyt @gurf first post was some whataboutism bullshyt.

We in Charlotte though. If you really want to talk to me about something serious you can hit my line anytime and we can face to face that shyt. :Camdup:
...did i say you did? lol

you wound up over what right now

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Tech bros are nasty.

Lot of this going on in the industry :scust:
What’s the difference between what I posted and this quote from meach?

Nothing outside of the poster.

Now you’re either mad I specifically included Activision as an example or y’all just are ignorant as fukk.

Keep it 100

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What’s the difference between what I posted and this quote from meach?

Nothing outside of the poster.

Now you’re either mad in specifically included Activision as an example or y’all just are ignorant as fukk.

Keep it 100
No fakkit you trying to talking about Activision and then looped Microsoft in. They ain't even under Microsoft.

You know what the fukk you trying to do. You goofy, lame ass fukk nikka.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No fakkit you trying to talking about Activision and then looped Microsoft in. They ain't even under Microsoft.

You know what the fukk you trying to do. You goofy, lame ass fukk nikka.
bytch who cares. Activision along with a number of folks in the industry are shytty. I didn’t say it was cool that bungie was doing it

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: okay champ. having fun with the stan shyt until you get to something serious is not some wild revelation but by all means get your dap policing and friday flexing on

easy to see where this is going :laff:
Breh, I put up with you hecause @Morose Polymath fukk with you. But slow your roll.

Cause I’ll fukk you up in real life...soldier

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you gonna fight me over a dap

guess what im gonna dap somebody else you don't like soon :mjgrin: what you gonna do about it
Nah I just see through your bullshyt.

I ain't fukked with you since that Trump shyt you were on. :mjgrin:

Hey but we both around the way. We can always talk in person. Dap boy.:mjgrin: