Bungie is racist and is currently being sued by a Black Employee

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
all these liberal companies that are always pushing inclusiveness , trans shyt etc are always racist. But nikkas refuse to see it because they show u a few black faces.....cacs are racist why cant nikkas see that???? liberal or not same shyt...one pretends to be your friend....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all these liberal companies that are always pushing inclusiveness , trans shyt etc are always racist. But nikkas refuse to see it because they show u a few black faces.....cacs are racist why cant nikkas see that???? liberal or not same shyt...one pretends to be your friend....
I think everyone in here knows this

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Bungie the most shamelessly performative fake-woke corporation potentially among ALL entertainment/media industries, not just gaming. Publicly shouting out their own employee resource groups like it's some high school honor roll... while they have ongoing lawsuits and expose scandals from those same employees speaking out about their industry topping toxic (and now most likely racist :mjpls:) workplace culture every ~6 months. Pretending to champion any optically progressive "movement"/cause like BLM or "Latina/o/x Pride"( :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:) ... just to sell shytty t-shirts and other merchandise from their own storefront made in some 3rd world sweatshop. All the while their automated algorithims be banning black API developers from their platforms without warning. NASTY work all around. :scust:
making money of the struggle and getting good PR as an inclusive company that battles discriminations.

I think everyone in here knows this
nah brah they dont, alot of us love the fake love they show, if they add a black character or have black director for something nikkas ready to worship and give that company their full support. cuzz they were pandering , using the clamoring for inclusion to make profits and as a distraction.

look we made black main character ,see we are not racist. lol same shyt just different wording.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Allegedly :mjpls: "Smith" sounds like a breh trying to keep his job at said "racist" company :hubie: :mjpls: She should've saw through that :duck: Smith was spewing.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And activision had a history of colleagues commiting sexual assault /harassment before M$ decided to buy them.

In either case hope this gets figured out
So ill speak on this since nobody else wants to :dahell:

A black person is dealing with institutional racism and your ONLY thought is to talk about something else?
So...... after doing that :patrice: you say "in either case" like if you give a fukk in either case :stop:

It just comes off like something Ted Cruz or the like would do.
Either way, I hope THIS GETS FIGURED OUT. I talking about you :ufdup:
That’s y’all ex
One man's trash is another man's PlayStation :francis:
Better story is what major developer AINT on dat :mjpls:
How about Microsoft :dahell: They been OFF DAT 4 how long now?
And most importantly, is it genuine?
Or is it Sony style where they only care when its marketable :sitdown: :

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So ill speak on this since nobody else wants to :dahell:

A black person is dealing with institutional racism and your ONLY thought is to talk about something else?
So...... after doing that :patrice: you say "in either case" like if you give a fukk in either case :stop:

It just comes off like something Ted Cruz or the like would do.
Either way, I hope THIS GETS FIGURED OUT. I talking about you :ufdup:

One man's trash is another man's PlayStation :francis:

How about Microsoft :dahell: They been OFF DAT 4 how long now?
And most importantly, is it genuine?
Or is it Sony style where they only care when its marketable :sitdown: :
Welcome back.

And no I’m just pointing out this is an industry thing. Yea we can point out specific shyt, but this happens everywhere in the tech world

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Welcome back.

And no I’m just pointing out this is an industry thing. Yea we can point out specific shyt, but this happens everywhere in the tech world
Happens in the real world, is not exclusive to tech, its not more prevalent in the "tech world" compared to everywhere else so..... Yeah :scusthov:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Happens in the real world, is not exclusive to tech, its not more prevalent in the "tech world" compared to everywhere else so..... Yeah :scusthov:
Ok what’s your point.