Bungie is racist and is currently being sued by a Black Employee

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sony more in bed with Bungie than Microsoft is.
No one is disputing that, what makes this worse than what happens across the board with most of these tech companies?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cut yo own grass first Sony fanboy!!!

You Stan's disgust me, yall act like yall own the payroll. @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff :mjtf:
Stanning is fun until we start using instances like these to one up the other side.

Stick with stanning games/systems. I don’t mind jokes, but to use this in attempt to prove to your “side” is better is sick.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok what’s your point.
My point is you have no points, and you're crazy to act like u don't know like if we cant roll the tape.
This is you...

Stanning is fun until we start using instances like these to one up the other side.

Stick with stanning games/systems. I don’t mind jokes,
but to use this in attempt to prove to your “side” is better is sick.
So I guess trolling black folks is accepted here now? Because this.... Is you below...
And activision had a history of colleagues commiting sexual assault /harassment before M$ decided to buy them.

In either case hope this gets figured out
But your not doing this, and you became righteous after I called you on it? Riiiiiiiiiiight :camby:

Stick with stanning games/systems. I don’t mind jokes, but to use this in attempt to prove to your “side” is better is sick.
The tactic you're using here is certified cac behavior, you've been EXPOSED!!!

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My point is you have no points, and you're crazy to act like u don't know like if we cant roll the tape.
This is you...

So I guess trolling black folks is accepted here now? Because this.... Is you below...

But your not doing this, and you became righteous after I called you on it? Riiiiiiiiiiight :camby:

The tactic you're using here is certified cac behavior, you've been EXPOSED!!!
Which goes back to my point of this being an industry problem, not specific to a side. Keep up son

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Which goes back to my point of this being an industry problem, not specific to a side. Keep up son
You started the bullshyt, i called u out for it
Then u made a non point because racism isnt an industry problem, its a problem period
Now, u responding with Activision and their scandal has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SO YOU BROUGHT IT UP FOR A REASON THAT IS OBVIOUS

Given the subject matter, I have to ask you again. You like trolling black peoples huh man :stopitslime:
Covert Cac moves don't get past me that easy :ufdup:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
And activision had a history of colleagues commiting sexual assault /harassment before M$ decided to buy them.

nikka came in here with some nasty whataboutism to soften racism. I seen it all.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I implore y’all to read all the responses in This topic. Most of us are saying this is an industry wide problem. I don’t know what made you folks single me out, but I’ve made my point clear.

Play Stan wars in another topic

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

ppl legit not equipped to handle the discussion

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

fukk out of here you doing that stan shyt in here too. Disgusting seeing hornets breh @42 Monks dap this bullshyt.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

🤡

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
fukk out of here you doing that stan shyt in here too. Disgusting seeing hornets breh @42 Monks dap this bullshyt.
if you can't separate the stan wars stuff from things that require a real dialogue, then don't be surprised when people refuse to participate past a certain point and tap out lol