Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BqlAkw7IMAAjJCB.jpg:large

:ehh:
at first i was like the pope is cheering for brazil :gladbron:

then:yayo: :damn:

i saluted back :salute::yes::handshake:
:scheme::ucku:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
ballack is a legend no need to be all over lalas face. humility last world cup probably got klinsman his job. niccas just dig their own grave..
:camby: u and need for humility. Lalas' bytch ass is anything but humble. The :heh: part is that he's arrogant as fukk about shyt he knows little about. Such conviction :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I looked up this Ballack/Lalas thing on twitter and saw way less tweets than I thought I'd see. Either no one cares, or everyone's heard it before.

More than likely people were like:

Who is this nikka? A German superstar? Well who gives a fukk about what you think, foreigner :childplease:

Lalas got way more stick when he said USA weren't getting out of the group.

And anyone who says Lalas should shut up because Ballack was more accomplished.. don't even know what to say to that, how stupid can you be really. But you see, the incredible contrast between the two makes it entertaining. And this isn't ESPN talking head nonsense for the most part like two guys talking about Tom Brady in June (which is a real thing on ESPN????), two distinct philosophies and background

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I looked up this Ballack/Lalas thing on twitter and saw way less tweets than I thought I'd see. Either no one cares, or everyone's heard it before.

More than likely people were like:

Who is this nikka? A German superstar? Well who gives a fukk about what you think, foreigner :childplease:

Lalas got way more stick when he said USA weren't getting out of the group.

And anyone who says Lalas should shut up because Ballack was more accomplished.. don't even know what to say to that, how stupid can you be really. But you see, the incredible contrast between the two makes it entertaining. And this isn't ESPN talking head nonsense for the most part like two guys talking about Tom Brady in June (which is a real thing on ESPN????), two distinct philosophies and background

Get defensive over lalas brehs. :sas2: