Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I said it before, I'll say it again, following on the Univision Deportes app >>>> WatchESPN app.
2 language options, stream, stats, PBP, and almost instant video highlights for those who can't stay 100% focused on a stream for a long period of time.

:banderas:

I've watched every game on Univision. So much better than ESPN. And minimal ads it seems

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I said it before, I'll say it again, following on the Univision Deportes app >>>> WatchESPN app.
2 language options, stream, stats, PBP, and almost instant video highlights for those who can't stay 100% focused on a stream for a long period of time.

:banderas:
no question

the stream quality is :ohlawd: too

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
univision [online] for me has been behind.

side by side comparison with espn the play time time up there shows it's ahead but more than 30 seconds behind.

it is clearer but being that much behind is :camby:.

8-monitor setup on one computer here :sas2:...

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I can't believe that even one person is calling Darke and Macca biased during the England match??????? Of course they are!

I WANT HEAVILY BIASED COMMENTARY. I WANT PASSION AND EMOTION, ITS THE WORLD MOTHERfukkING CUP, fukk

NOT MANY THINGS ANNOY ME BUT JESUS. THIS DID. fukking americans

and I fukking hate when ESPN panders to latinos by putting in dudes that can't even fukking speak English in there, not to mention anyone that knows Spanish is watching Univision anyway, but that's another story

this guy is :ahh: for south american goal calls
http://www.youtube.com/user/Futbolpasionmundial3
that uruguay clip is hilarious with what he's saying after the suarez goals.

i've only been watching the games on Univision throughout. their feed is faster, and the commentary is waaay better.

i don't watch espn to know why everybody hates alexi lalas though. what is it about him? is he capt. obvious or something?

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTY_columbia_dance_mar_140619_16x9_992.jpg

I'm still celebrating, brehs

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Anyone catch Ballack going in on Lalas last night? Ballack caught Lalas slippin and called him out on it and Lalas got all defensive. Then Ballack said US doesn't have the attack they need to win the WC and Lalas got defensive again. Then Ballack throws the ultimate blow to Lalas "I know you're American, you're patriotic, you want to win, but you can't." :laff:Throw this arrogant degenerate Lalas in the bushes ESPN please.

Edit: I found the link.

http://www.espnfc.com/video/latest-videos/600/video/1896135

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Anyone catch Ballack going in on Lalas last night? Ballack caught Lalas slippin and called him out on it and Lalas got all defensive. Then Ballack said US doesn't have the attack they need to win the WC and Lalas got defensive again. Then Ballack throws the ultimate blow to Lalas "I know you're American, you're patriotic, you want to win, but you can't." :laff:Throw this arrogant degenerate Lalas in the bushes ESPN please.

WHAT A SHOCK, A GUY WANTS HIS COUNTRY TO WIN!

AND BALLACK DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE AMERICAN MENTALITY, NOTHING NEW HERE!

YEAH HE GOT EXPOSED ALRIGHT, LOL!

They are a fantastic pair together tbh. ESPN does it again.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Lalas is the ultimate hype man, he's a showman. He :troll: to draw the viewers in. I don't think he really believes 90% of the things he said.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i don't like that nicca's attitude. he's trying too hard to son lalas.

lalas ok with me. him sonning donovan being jobless and him working at espn was hilarious.

for lalas working at espn he has to say everything and anything to keep viewer count high :manny:..