Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone catch Ballack going in on Lalas last night? Ballack caught Lalas slippin and called him out on it and Lalas got all defensive. Then Ballack said US doesn't have the attack they need to win the WC and Lalas got defensive again. Then Ballack throws the ultimate blow to Lalas "I know you're American, you're patriotic, you want to win, but you can't." :laff:Throw this arrogant degenerate Lalas in the bushes ESPN please.

Edit: I found the link.

http://www.espnfc.com/video/latest-videos/600/video/1896135
Lalas is insufferable.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
OtMqrUB.gif

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Should have taken pic of the bar girls at the Budweiser screening I was at yesterday and posted up:banderas:

David James was there doing pundity. Off the mic brehs tell me he may or may not have said Gerrard is what Gerrard is. TRASH. :leon:

Regardless, I need him to retire today. A career of outright fraudulence:camby:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
i don't like that nicca's attitude. he's trying too hard to son lalas.

lalas ok with me. him sonning donovan being jobless and him working at espn was hilarious.

for lalas working at espn he has to say everything and anything to keep viewer count high :manny:..

Ya ya. I can appreciate Ballack being the OG he is to stand up to Lalas with his broken English

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya ya. I can appreciate Ballack being the OG he is to stand up to Lalas with his broken English
ballack is a legend no need to be all over lalas face. humility last world cup probably got klinsman his job. niccas just dig their own grave..