Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Why is there a flabby and sick England?

You telling me that the fake Africans were so butthurt by the accurate flabby and sick Africa smiley that they actually requested an England version? :dead:

And why is it that Fake Africans have the worst teams at the World Cup yet take this message board shyt the most serious? :dahell:
Africa > UK @ soccer.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Jagielka was lost on the goal and no reason Suarez should be winning a header over him and whoever was the 2nd defender in front of Cavani more to the middle should have helped Glen Johnson and Cavani wouldn't have been able to do shyt

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Im half moroccan and half english living in england and the stupidity and ignorance of England amazes me. Everybody Ive spoke to about the world cup really believe they can win it. They think because of the premier league that english footballers are on par with the best in the world. But they simply are so far behind trchnically its a joke. Ive said it before but the premier leagure ruined English football. Instead of having a great youth system that produces more than one player a year, teams just buy foreign players. Been goong on for years in the BPL. Then all you hear from english men is "Oh we have the best league in the world" and then expecting to go far in every world cup. Dumbasses are just blind to the fact that the english youth system is terrible and miles behind other countries.

:snoop:

But the most accomplished team technically speaking were dumped out of the tournament, so perhaps the lady doth protest too much :mjpls:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
Rooney has had a shocker and can't keep hold of the ball, but tbh none of the England players have really stood out. Welbeck has been okay, but not particularly outstanding. Gerrard's been shyt yet you just know he's going to get away with it, because he's the golden boy of the press here in England.
:ehh:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Jagielka was lost on the goal and no reason Suarez should be winning a header over him and whoever was the 2nd defender in front of Cavani more to the middle should have helped Glen Johnson and Cavani wouldn't have been able to do shyt

I agree but Jagielka is 100% to blame. He went to sleep on one of the world's dangerous attacking players. Just let him waltz into the box unmarked like he couldn't put in a free header.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
The transparent swagger in this post :banderas:

Walk it off lad

Why is there a flabby and sick England?

You telling me that the fake Africans were so butthurt by the accurate flabby and sick Africa smiley that they actually requested an England version? :dead:

And why is it that Fake Africans have the worst teams at the World Cup yet take this message board shyt the most serious? :dahell:
:umad:

gbAAvBT.png

theres a africa flabbyynsick smiley :dahell:
c00ns requested it but the gawd @3Rivers always delivers

put Alan Shearer in for Wayne Rooney
The English and premier league GOAT :ahh:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Im half moroccan and half english living in england and the stupidity and ignorance of England amazes me. Everybody Ive spoke to about the world cup really believe they can win it. They think because of the premier league that english footballers are on par with the best in the world. But they simply are so far behind trchnically its a joke. Ive said it before but the premier leagure ruined English football. Instead of having a great youth system that produces more than one player a year, teams just buy foreign players. Been goong on for years in the BPL. Then all you hear from english men is "Oh we have the best league in the world" and then expecting to go far in every world cup. Dumbasses are just blind to the fact that the english youth system is terrible and miles behind other countries.

i've got some quotes from some of Coli's own English faithful that will be sure to make you facepalm some more :sas2: just waiting for the right moment

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:comeon: No it didn't.