Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
so who do you guys think get subbed at halftime??

Oxlade Chaberlain would be so useful right now but the guy had to be injured. I 10000% want to see Barkley, most exciting British prospect in years. Take Rooney off and Welbeck

We really need a flabby and sick flattop smile with Rooney btw lol

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
theres a africa flabbyynsick smiley :dahell:

gu0oTfM.png

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Oxlade Chaberlain would be so useful right now but the guy had to be injured. I 10000% want to see Barkley, most exciting British prospect in years. Take Rooney off and Welbeck

We really need a flabby and sick flattop smile with Rooney btw lol
nah Roy aint got the heart to take off Rooney. I think Welbeck will come off for Barkley.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Why is there a flabby and sick England?

You telling me that the fake Africans were so butthurt by the accurate flabby and sick Africa smiley that they actually requested an England version? :dead:

And why is it that Fake Africans have the worst teams at the World Cup yet take this message board shyt the most serious? :dahell:
accuse people of catching feelings while you catch feelings, brehs :russ::whew:

body snatcher

Banned
Daps
Im half moroccan and half english living in england and the stupidity and ignorance of England amazes me. Everybody Ive spoke to about the world cup really believe they can win it. They think because of the premier league that english footballers are on par with the best in the world. But they simply are so far behind trchnically its a joke. Ive said it before but the premier leagure ruined English football. Instead of having a great youth system that produces more than one player a year, teams just buy foreign players. Been goong on for years in the BPL. Then all you hear from english men is "Oh we have the best league in the world" and then expecting to go far in every world cup. Dumbasses are just blind to the fact that the english youth system is terrible and miles behind other countries.

:snoop: