Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Why is there a flabby and sick England?

You telling me that the fake Africans were so butthurt by the accurate flabby and sick Africa smiley that they actually requested an England version? :dead:

And why is it that Fake Africans have the worst teams at the World Cup yet take this message board shyt the most serious? :dahell:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
God damn, what does my nikka Ross Barkley have to do to start a game :sadbron:

Looks like we're going out of the tournament :beli:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You telling me that the fake Africans were so butthurt by the accurate flabby and sick Africa smiley that they actually requested an England version? :dead:

And why is it that Fake Africans have the worst teams at the World Cup yet take this message board shyt the most serious? :dahell:
I requested a Uruguayan one just in case too:yeshrug:

KILNMgD.png

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dw breh, the correct useage of flabbyuk will come after we win this game :banderas:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

theres a africa flabbyynsick smiley :dahell: