Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I was just talking to a stupid canadian on twitter who said you couldn't judge diego costa off 2 games. because the champions league is ultimately more important than the world cup, thus his world cup form doesn't matter. these canadians :smh:

and i've seen too many anti-us sentiments from these brehs too. just overall bitterness and hopelessness
:ufdup: costa is london's finest now, he'll be FINE

Daps
breh hit you where it hurt, got you goin on about group economics and race wars in a world cup thread :mjlol:

yea he really got me, funny thing is that was one of the first posts i read when i logged on and thinking back to the stupidity of song and the whole team i just couldn't hold it. funny thing is im quite an agreeable person but race baiting is one of my weak spots. had one mexican dude neg me off of my post. im going to have to sleep it off later

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yea he really got me, funny thing is that was one of the first posts i read when i logged on and thinking back to the stupidity of song and the whole team i just couldn't hold it. funny thing is im quite an agreeable person but race baiting is one of my weak spots. had one mexican dude neg me off of my post. im going to have to sleep it off later
:dead:

the internet nor football are that serious breh
Better stock up on the Horse placenta :mjpls:
got that shyt in spades daddeh
BirdmanHandRub.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a surprise to come home and find out Song got a red card for a dumb play:russ:.

Can someone who follows African soccer tell me why it seems we never have any Eastern African countries or central African countries ever make the World Cup? It seems like its always the same Western and Northern countries.

Money.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone really expect Cameroon to do something tho? Anyone knowledgeable about African football know they're the worst African team in the tourney :what: