Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
10487570_769023253156592_8034580741849179202_n.jpg

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but for those who haven't, tell me this doesn't make you want to throw a refrigerator at someone. I believe these are the same miners who survived after being trapped underneath the earth for 69 days straight in 2010. They show footage of when they were rescued and you can see the same guy shouting to his hombres. VIVA CHILE COMPADRES!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm sure some of you have already seen this, but for those who haven't, tell me this doesn't make you want to throw a refrigerator at someone. I believe these are the same miners who survived after being trapped underneath the earth for 69 days straight in 2010. They show footage of when they were rescued and you can see the same guy shouting to his hombres. VIVA CHILE COMPADRES!

Why would I want to throw a refrigerator at someone for though?

Daps
Mexican-American :sas2:

Thanks to Bac00n Obama :sas1:

A fukking mexican calling Africans and African Americans c00ns. This is why i side eye any black person in america that supports amnesty for these mfukkers. You and your stinking kind are quick to throw blacks under the bus. Maybe when enough black people wake up to the fact that we have nobody else but us on our side, we will do what is necessary to win. People keep talking about if and when a race war will start but keep forgetting that the black race is already under attack. A larger percentage of latinos now identify as white (food for thought).

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Be a filthy spic seeking a green card and speak poorly about people who acknowledge their heritage brehs.
A fukking mexican calling Africans and African Americans c00ns. This is why i side eye any black person in america that supports amnesty for these mfukkers. You and your stinking kind are quick to throw blacks under the bus. Maybe when enough black people wake up to the fact that we have nobody else but us on our side, we will do what is necessary to win. People keep talking about if and when a race war will start but keep forgetting that the black race is already under attack. A larger percentage of latinos now identify as white (food for thought).

:patrice: one and the same? two random uk making simliar posts at what.. 430am now?

yall keep forgetting the only reason people find their heritage all of a sudden is cause the US aint a guaranteed contender. where are the supporters of african teams during the olympics and basketball and all that brehs?