Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
The shyt is really getting old breh.

No, it will finally get old when black people finally realize that we are on our own and know that the other race find it economically, emotionally and spiritually beneficial to subjugate us. you have mexicans and other latinos and asians shytting on blacks when it is through the struggles of AAs that allow them to even have a chance in the US. whether you admit it or not, race permeates every aspect of this society, housing, income, security......

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how about making another thread for race relations.

but on the other hand i'm enjoying these meltdowns after fraudulent african team after fraudulent african teams get found out.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
No, it will finally get old when black people finally realize that we are on our own and know that the other race find it economically, emotionally and spiritually beneficial to subjugate us. you have mexicans and other latinos and asians shytting on blacks when it is through the struggles of AAs that allow them to even have a chance in the US. whether you admit it or not, race permeates every aspect of this society, housing, income, security......
Get off the coli and go write your congressman Huey Newton. You being a keyboard activist isnt doing shyt. Either shut the fukk up or do something. Everybody gets shyt on, welcome to life. You should go outside sometime.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
how about making another thread for race relations.

but on the other hand i'm enjoying these meltdowns after fraudulent african team after fraudulent african teams get found out.
No need to make another thread, because every fukking thread turns into one. :snoop:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I don't believe that either Chile or Netherlands are afraid of playing this year's Brazil team.
I dont think anyone is tbf. I haven't quite figured it out, but something is off with this team. The midfield doesn't have the right balance. I still can't believe Fernandinho hasn't gotten any tick.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
mexican coach is a beast
literally

BqcYDkmIUAE1qJt.jpg:large

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Now, what are the odds that we get a flattop on top of BAE? :leostare:

I want a flattop perched on TOP of his afro :leostare:

459727807-467240.jpg

Daps
Get off the coli and go write your congressman Huey Newton. You being a keyboard activist isnt doing shyt. Either shut the fukk up or do something. Everybody gets shyt on, welcome to life. You should go outside sometime.

What im doing is winning at life and doing my best to help any dark skin individual whenever im in a position to do so. i don't hate, but knowing the society i live in, i always put blacks first whenever i can, that is what im doing. i specifically joined this site because of its majority black members. the last thing i want to read here is a latino who identifies as white calling me or another black person a c00n.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
What im doing is winning at life and doing my best to help any dark skin individual whenever im in a position to do so. i don't hate, but knowing the society i live in, i always put blacks first whenever i can, that is what im doing. i specifically joined this site because of its majority black members. the last thing i want to read here is a latino who identifies as white calling me or another black person a c00n.
if @DStyles is getting under your skin, i suggest you take internet classes at your local community college

how do you not see this for what it is

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
yall notice how the canadians always go hard for african teams? :patrice:

wonder why that is? :mjpls:
:mjlol: you're like americans of the 90s, congrats
I was just talking to a stupid canadian on twitter who said you couldn't judge diego costa off 2 games. because the champions league is ultimately more important than the world cup, thus his world cup form doesn't matter. these canadians :smh:

and i've seen too many anti-us sentiments from these brehs too. just overall bitterness and hopelessness