Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Team USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>Germany
tumblr_inline_mkl76tMMJ61rwnp61.gif

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Breh....my last name is A_____-Nimako. My middle name is Yaw :mjlol:

The hyphenated last name + Nimako (uncommon in ghana) is enough to let you know I'm Ghanaian. 100% Ashanti blood. Mom from Accra, dad from Kumasi, last grandparent alive lives in Koforidua right now. What were you saying?

No need to prove yourself breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Breh....my last name is A_____-Nimako. My middle name is Yaw :mjlol:

The hyphenated last name + Nimako (uncommon in ghana) is enough to let you know I'm Ghanaian. 100% Ashanti blood. Mom from Accra, dad from Kumasi, last grandparent alive lives in Koforidua right now. What were you saying?

Yet your repping says Toronto and you trying to claim that you're related to Ashanti now :usure:

Daps
Nah man, to be honest he picked the right team. Essien is finished and KPB hasn't really played alot of games with this team

I wouldn't start essien either. dude has lost it. rabiu was fantastic. next game he might start waris instead of jordan and agyeman badu instead of muntari. i wish we had a better left back so kojo asamoah could come to the middle. we were just unlucky.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>Germany

No team in the World Cup plays with Team USA's level of heart. These colors simply do not run. And with Dempsey having become a top 10 player in the world, Team USA is that much more dangerous.
:dahell:

:dahell:

:mjlol:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like what I saw from Ghana, aside from that major defensive moment of unpreparedness as the game started. All their players are skilled on the ball, they can pass too and everyone gives an honest effort on defense. Too bad the US was like kismet on two chances today. I fully expect Ghana to beat Portugal and perhaps Germany.
nikka ghanian coach lookin like mike brown out there..

i saw him running after klinsman to ask for an autograph..

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Yeah, essien is dead, but to leave KPB off was to me incredibly short sighted.

That recent hat-trick by J.Ayew fooled us all into believing he could actually be a problem this tournament , but as you saw with that fluffed shot in the 1st half , he ain't shyt

Last edited: