Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: you stop that right now breh. acting like honduras wasn't giving france all they could handle until the red card. france needed that red to take control of the game.
another way of lookin at it is just they just couldn't compete in playing clean and resorted to being physical.
they got themselves into that 10 men situation which wasn't gonna help them.

i don't give a shyt about france but i can't support fukkery from a team playing dirty.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:usure: you stop that right now breh. acting like honduras wasn't giving france all they could handle until the red card. france needed that red to take control of the game.

Giving what ? Before the red card, we had two crossbars and 4 or 5 chances. How many Honduras had ? :heh:
Only thing Honduras could offer was physicality, shovings and low-kicks, fukk outta here :heh:
And USA, '13 Mexico and Costa Rica ? Who them ? Non-factor teams B :heh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Boateng-Mertesacker-Hummels-Höwedes
Lahm
Khedira-Kroos
Ozil-Müller-Götze​
So they gonna play that false nine.. they shoulda bring a legit striker like Kruse or Gomez at least I just hope this formation doesn't backfire on em

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ApGwn0M.gif

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
USA day is finally here:blessed:. I'm already on the EL going to watch the Germany game at the bars. I can't watch the US game at a bar though. I get way to heated during our world cup games.

We hondurans support the us team, make the concacaf proud brehs :to:
As long as you're not playing America I appreciate your fukkery:salute:

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
How did you team qualified seriously ? I don't think I saw an ounce of football from your boys yesterday. Only MMA stuff.
Red card fukked the game up for us, a draw wasn't impossible if it wud have been 11 vs 11

Exactly even tho honduras played horribly with the ball we still coulda got the draw with 11 on the field