Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip2

All Star
Daps
that shyt really doesn't matter because it's almost safe to say african teams are the most inconsistent teams because their stars don't really go home to play for their country. if they do it's not all. so ghana losing in africa doesn't really mean anything.

so my question is which african team has the most international players? the more international players the more the team is likely to get ahead.

some of their international players probably bribe their way into the world cup squad.
The stars do go back home to play.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
that shyt really doesn't matter because it's almost safe to say african teams are the most inconsistent teams because their stars don't really go home to play for their country. if they do it's not all. so ghana losing in africa doesn't really mean anything.

so my question is which african team has the most international players? the more international players the more the team is likely to get ahead.

some of their international players probably bribe their way into the world cup squad.

tEh0CMT.png
Nothing you just typed was true.
The stars do go back home to play.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seedorf and Henry have a particular distaste for that fakkit

Its the NBA equivalent of having Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley and Bimbo Coles like :wtf:

Is he supposed to be the ignoramus shock jock on that show?

:laff:
What was said in that clip?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Seedorf and Henry have a particular distaste for that fakkit

Its the NBA equivalent of having Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley and Bimbo Coles like :wtf:

Is he supposed to be the ignoramus shock jock on that show?

:laff:

He's a clown. A complete idiot only there because he says stupid shyt.

Charles Barkley is a clown too, Seedorf and Henry are two of football's greatest winners and classiest guys. It would be like Magic and Kobe having to listen to Rashad McCants.

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
So the USA soccer dudes play today. Actually reckon they can get through if Ronaldo is injured, as Portugal are a pretty wank side without him, whereas USA have a fairly decent squad.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How did you team qualified seriously ? I don't think I saw an ounce of football from your boys yesterday. Only MMA stuff.
:usure: you stop that right now breh. acting like honduras wasn't giving france all they could handle until the red card. france needed that red to take control of the game.