Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
And Zambia's never qualified for a World Cup so pipe down over there :heh:
We have also won a Major Tournament and beaten Ghana in one in the last 2 years.
UoJkLE6.png

Maybe you can go back watch that match and learn something fukkboy

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If Fifa was fair and CAF had enough representatives, Zambia and Egypt would also have been in Brazil. Egypt and Zambia would have been trashing a lot of these teams in Brazil. Remember who took their place, Ghana.
Yea I think there should be an extra spot for the CAF. Keep it an even 6 and keep the UEFA at an even 12. fukk we got Greece in here for? Dudes beat Romania to get in. Havent been shyt since Haggi retired

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
We have also won a Major Tournament and beaten Ghana in one in the last 2 years.
UoJkLE6.png

Wait, Zambia actually has a football team? :dead:

I was just on a troll :mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
If Fifa was fair and CAF had enough representatives, Zambia and Egypt would also have been in Brazil. Egypt and Zambia would have been trashing a lot of these teams in Brazil. Remember who took their place, Ghana.

But that would be shyt. European nations have had the best matches so far.

No one is trying to see Mozambique and Swaziland get smashed b :avbehh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UoJkLE6.png

that shyt really doesn't matter because it's almost safe to say african teams are the most inconsistent teams because their stars don't really go home to play for their country. if they do it's not all. so ghana losing in africa doesn't really mean anything.

so my question is which african team has the most international players? the more international players the more the team is likely to get ahead.

some of their international players probably bribe their way into the world cup squad.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Africa Cup of Nations is a joke tournament.

Look at the trophy ffs, looks like styrofoam be serious.
We had to go through Senegal, Ghana and the Ivory Coast to win. Let's see if you can beat Ghana before you talk any more shyt. :sas2: