Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Well that depends, is sh1te very reflective? :ld:
:dahell:

:pacspit:

nufcfans_shola_ameobi_smile_everton_3.jpg

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
I didn't think he would be, if he was I would be worried about Nigeria making it out the group. I haven't been paying much attention lately so don't know who you have up front. I'm a Newcastle fan so would like to see him do well, but was shocked to see him selected also. I'm cheering Nigeria on regardless though. Whatever happened to Obafemi Martins? Dude was a fukking beast when he was at Newcastle and I think our team was holding him back. He never seemed to start for Nigeria though.

What hopes/expectations do you have for Nigeria this summer?

I ain't worried either...Obafemi Martins been tearing up the MLS recently, i remember those newcastle days tho:wow:...nigeria can make quarter finals as long we don't mess up and shoot ourselves in the foot...which is something nigeria does every world cup:ohlawd:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Messi :mjlol:C'mon son at least look a bit motivated

Dont worry guys, we are going to have the privilege to watch Cristiano Ronaldo DA REAL GOAT AND GAWD tomorrow! :ahh::lawd::salute:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I didn't think he would be, if he was I would be worried about Nigeria making it out the group. I haven't been paying much attention lately so don't know who you have up front. I'm a Newcastle fan so would like to see him do well, but was shocked to see him selected also. I'm cheering Nigeria on regardless though. Whatever happened to Obafemi Martins? Dude was a fukking beast when he was at Newcastle and I think our team was holding him back. He never seemed to start for Nigeria though.

What hopes/expectations do you have for Nigeria this summer?
Good lord if i see shola, getting ready to come on, im turning off the TV.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Espn audio fukknig up:beli:
*turns to unimas*
:damn::damn: Why is the picture cleaner on the spanish channel? Have I been losing this whole time for sticking with ESPN:sadcam: