Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:wtf: Why would you want to do that? The opposing team would just kick a bomb and score with ease, sort of like this -

Because you have nothing to lose if youre losing.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Are you allowed to put in a position player for a goalie if you're down late?
sure, but theres no point in it, its not hockey. if youre desperate in last couple of minutes, the goalie will just come forward. it aint hockey, goalies can score headers and shyt. last couple of minutes of match you have to win usually you try to get the ball to the box and try to get it in chaotically.

also theres always goal differential so if you still have a chance after a loss no point in conceding an 'empty netter'

now the more 'cool' situation is when you're out of subs and your goalie gets hurt or is sent off with a red card. then you put one of your field players in the goal :yes:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you allowed to put in a position player for a goalie if you're down late?
some goalie's are good at taking set pieces like free kicks.

like when i played goalie i wanted to take all penalties and free kicks:scusthov::steviej:. but a defender must fall back and you risk a counter attack and goalie has to run back. in pro level you can't to that. you'll pay for that.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Figs at center half for Honduras

19850_kofiscust.gif

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
This is going to be the worst game to watch.

Honduras is going to attempt to Park the Bus. Hopefully Costa Rica would inspire them but I doubt it.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
sure, but theres no point in it, its not hockey. if youre desperate in last couple of minutes, the goalie will just come forward. it aint hockey, goalies can score headers and shyt. last couple of minutes of match you have to win usually you try to get the ball to the box and try to get it in chaotically.

also theres always goal differential so if you still have a chance after a loss no point in conceding an 'empty netter'

now the more 'cool' situation is when you're out of subs and your goalie gets hurt or is sent off with a red card. then you put one of your field players in the goal :yes:

I guess you cant sub on the fly then right? Its a stoppage?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
This is going to be the worst game to watch.

Honduras is going to attempt to Park the Bus. Hopefully Costa Rica would inspire them but I doubt it.
CR/Uru have history, Honduras hasn't scored one goal in the world cup

very likely. Honduras seem more sure of themselves this time around though, hopefully they won't be pussies :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Did Arsene really say if France can't beat Honduras they should quit football? :skip:

Can't believe they aren't playing anthems, disgusting