Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Whats so difficult about the offsides rule?

You can't be behind the defenders before the ball is passed...The goalie is not a defender so if you are offsides when a shot occurs you cannot be the first to touch the rebound...If the ball touches a defender (which is what happened in this game on a negated goal) it is not offsides...
actually goalie is counted, the rule is you have to be behind of next to last defender (but since goalie is last in 99% cases that part is usually not said as to not confuse people not familiar)

theres some other important parts too. the pass has to be a forward pass (no offside on pass that is parallel or backwards) and there is no offsides if the receiver is on his own half when the pass is made. also a 'passive' offside can happen if you are not receiving the pass but are in offside position and are blocking the goalie or 'distracting' him, hence why people who are in passive offside slow down and act like they have nothing to do with it.

Superstar
Daps
I'm legitimately curious to see how Greizmann replaces Ribery.

Don't know much about Griezmann as a player.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Are you allowed to put in a position player for a goalie if you're down late?

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
:patrice:

I fukk with France heavy but im all in on this Concacaf support. Ill be happy with a tie. Hopefully Honduras plays well.