Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
HHm7396b.jpg

:whew:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You can see the Indian blood in the black players of Ecuador

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switzerland vs Ecuador is interesting. Top European Frauds vs Top South American Frauds.

Switzerland are the ultimate potential fraud team next to Belgium. "oh I've heard of those guys, they should be good" goes for Belgium, "oh I haven't heard of these guys, but people say they are good" goes for Switzerland. The guys who play for the EL teams you don't watch. And dominated a ridiculously weak group. Iceland almost got in, ffs.

Against the most fraudulent South American team in Ecuador, who are unbeatable when they play on one of those dangerous one way roads winding up the side of a mountain, but simply suck everywhere else.

Ecuador home record: 7 wins 1 draw 0 losses
Ecuador away record: 0 wins 3 draws 5 losses
How exactly can Ecuador be frauds, they are overarchivers. Outside of Alberto Spencer, they have no real football history. Their best players of the modern era are Delgado, De La Cruz, Benitez, Valencia, and some really white who I can't remember. Decent players, but no where near top level. Regardless off home advantage, they have out perform expectations. They essentially have built a team from two little sections off the country

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I see people talking about Aurier's crossing ability but no mention of his poor positioning throughout the game :sas2:

Which also led to Japan's goal :sas2:

He'll fit right in at Arsenal :sas1:

Daps
I don't watch a lot of soccer, someone school me.... that Ecuadorian hooked ol boys arm to get that free kick that led to the goal, right? That was a bad call? :patrice: