Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
How exactly can Ecuador be frauds, they are overarchivers. Outside of Alberto Spencer, they have no real football history. Their best players of the modern era are Delgado, De La Cruz, Benitez, Valencia, and some really white who I can't remember. Decent players, but no where near top level. Regardless off home advantage, they have out perform expectations. They essentially have built a team from two little sections off the country
you're right, I described them the wrong way

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
article-0-1EC9625400000578-219_634x995.jpg

fukk sake.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that commercial about the guy rushing home and avoiding spoilers

nikka its the world cup the fukk are you doing "recording the game" :dahell::dahell::dahell:

the basic premise is FLAWED

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switzerland vs Ecuador is interesting. Top European Frauds vs Top South American Frauds.

Switzerland are the ultimate potential fraud team next to Belgium. "oh I've heard of those guys, they should be good" goes for Belgium, "oh I haven't heard of these guys, but people say they are good" goes for Switzerland. The guys who play for the EL teams you don't watch. And dominated a ridiculously weak group. Iceland almost got in, ffs.

Against the most fraudulent South American team in Ecuador, who are unbeatable when they play on one of those dangerous one way roads winding up the side of a mountain, but simply suck everywhere else.

Ecuador home record: 7 wins 1 draw 0 losses
Ecuador away record: 0 wins 3 draws 5 losses
:whoo:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
The real fan fukkery starts tomorrow brehs (from this afternoon in Copacabana beach) :blessed:

Brasilero Brasilero
Que amargado se te ve
Maradona es lo más grande
Es más grande que Pele

:russ:

Not one fukk will be given by this motherfukkers and Brazilians hate their guts :pachaha:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Colombians are really putting on a show here in BH.

Argentina play here this week i think, England as well...aint no Brazilians putting on a party like the latinos though