Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why doesnt england just try a 4312? they can easily play with the same back 4, add milner/wilshere and drop welbeck who is shyt and play raheem in the hole behind gooney and sturridge

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Look at that fukking line:damn::damn::damn:

The Ivory Coast also have Akan tribes; so many of the people use same naming system. You have to remember that African borders are completely artificial. They were drawn up by colonists who attended the Berlin Conference, with zero consideration towards cultural/linguistic/religious/ethnic similarities/differences.

:salute::salute:
I learned all this in African history last semester. I would be in every class looking like :ohhh:. I know most of the people in here arent college age, but if you are and black you should take an African history class. It probably the most interesting class ive took so far.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent seen this lad Aurier play but if he was that great and the "best RB" IN France why wouldnt PSG buy him? they have a huge hole at RB and have money to spent something not adding up brehs..sounds like typical OFT where they hear their team is following a player so they decide to hype em up type shyt
You're more desperate for attention than usual, jesus :mjlol:

Who said he's the best RB in France on here?

Dude clearly is a good prospect, clearly had a major impact on a match you admittedly didn't watch, so what exactly is your point again?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at that fukking line:damn::damn::damn:

:salute::salute:
I learned all this in African history last semester. I would be in every class looking like :ohhh:. I know most of the people in here arent college age, but if you are and black you should take an African history class. It probably the most interesting class ive took so far.

CIV was also the most well off place in West Africa back in 70's and 80's, attracted a lot of migrant labour from the region. Tons of Ivorians with ancestries from their Northern neighbours as well( Burkina, Mali)

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the fraudulent Swiss comment..

Still don't know why Europe is allowed so many teams in the World Cup.literally have infinite chances of qualifying (playoffs, top 2 etc.)

Look at how shyt Greece were yest..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ecuador's team is always black

Cosign taking African history classes

And Akan women are the most beautiful :blessed:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin