Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The amount of cliches these talking heads unleashed on CIV at the half :mjlol:

"Naive" "No composure" "Team of individuals" "No tactical awareness"
:sas1: I know you have that #WorldCupFever, but you can't act like CIV shouldn't have easily won the match

took DroGawds presence to turn it around, in reality they were more than good enough to not need him against the weakest defensive team in the group

The resident African WC analyst Efan Ekoku stays tap dancing with stereotypes. Breh played a half for Nigeria in 1994 and is presented as an ex-Nigerian international expert every World Cup :mjlol:

he's the most negative motherfukker out there. every single game he disparages everyone in his path. truly is trash.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
well organised team kind of like everton.....on its day it can give anybody a game
If players like shaqiri show up then yeah its going to be a game. But we shouldn't underestimate Ecuador.. Theres reason why they qualified out of a tough south america

Montez

Superstar
Daps
So happy for my breh Vinho'. Also how'd you brehs like our new right-backs pinpoint crossing ? @mastermind @Montez

Yaya was clearly not 100%. Not the greatest game for CIV but they've showed the ability to come back when it counts, something that's always deflated them in the past. Should be a good one Thursday.

Get this awful feeling our next RB is playing for Switzerland breh.

I want Serge at The Arsenal. Just looks more natural than Bac and we have been hurt by lack of attacking threat from wingbacks. Saying that idk if he's right unless we get cover in midfield for him. Him with Arteta is jokes.

Free Joel Campbell if Wenger loan him out again. :beli:

Big Man said he's coming back for preseason. If he goes out on loan, it's #WengerOut.

Him and Ozil :noah:
His big game pedigree :noah:

He does everything we don't always do.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Man i really hope spurs get swiss's leftback ricardo rodriguez.. Hes always been consitent with wolfsburg which we need badly

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get this awful feeling our next RB is playing for Switzerland breh.

I want Serge at The Arsenal. Just looks more natural than Bac and we have been hurt by lack of attacking threat from wingbacks. Saying that idk if he's right unless we get cover in midfield for him. Him with Arteta is jokes.

Big Man said he's coming back for preseason. If he goes out on loan, it's #WengerOut.

Him and Ozil :noah:
His big game pedigree :noah:

He does everything we don't always do.
He gets way more attacking leeway with CIV, he was essentially playing winger in the second half, but I dont think dude is an awful defender. It'd be a blunder not to sign him after tracking him for this long IMO.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Switzerland vs Ecuador is interesting. Top European Frauds vs Top South American Frauds.

Switzerland are the ultimate potential fraud team next to Belgium. "oh I've heard of those guys, they should be good" goes for Belgium, "oh I haven't heard of these guys, but people say they are good" goes for Switzerland. The guys who play for the EL teams you don't watch. And dominated a ridiculously weak group. Iceland almost got in, ffs.

Against the most fraudulent South American team in Ecuador, who are unbeatable when they play on one of those dangerous one way roads winding up the side of a mountain, but simply suck everywhere else.

Ecuador home record: 7 wins 1 draw 0 losses
Ecuador away record: 0 wins 3 draws 5 losses

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1: I know you have that #WorldCupFever, but you can't act like CIV shouldn't have easily won the match

took DroGawds presence to turn it around, in reality they were more than good enough to not need him against the weakest defensive team in the group

he's the most negative motherfukker out there. every single game he disparages everyone in his path. truly is trash.

Ekoku is a bitter man, still mad that Naija called him up and gave him no playing time.

As for CIV it wasn't easy but the halftime analysis was prewritten, brehs were just itching to recite cliches regardless of outcome.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent seen this lad Aurier play but if he was that great and the "best RB" IN France why wouldnt PSG buy him? they have a huge hole at RB and have money to spent something not adding up brehs..sounds like typical OFT where they hear their team is following a player so they decide to hype em up type shyt

Montez

Superstar
Daps
He gets way more attacking leeway with CIV, he was essentially playing winger in the second half, but I dont think dude is an awful defender. It'd be a blunder not to sign him after tracking him for this long IMO.

Agreed. This summer it's all about blackness, pace, and power for The Arsenal.

-------------------------
Locolombia yesterday :salute: One of the best atmospheres I have ever seen at a World Cup. So happy to have them back.

Black.Excellence

concise

Veteran
Daps
Switzerland vs Ecuador is interesting. Top European Frauds vs Top South American Frauds.

Switzerland are the ultimate potential fraud team next to Belgium. "oh I've heard of those guys, they should be good" goes for Belgium, "oh I haven't heard of these guys, but people say they are good" goes for Switzerland. The guys who play for the EL teams you don't watch. And dominated a ridiculously weak group. Iceland almost got in, ffs.

Against the most fraudulent South American team in Ecuador, who are unbeatable when they play on one of those dangerous one way roads winding up the side of a mountain, but simply suck everywhere else.

Ecuador home record: 7 wins 1 draw 0 losses
Ecuador away record: 0 wins 3 draws 5 losses

:laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps
An American takes the field later today. :blessed:

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_25958213/world-cup-bay-areas-beitashour-wearing-jersey-iran

http://www.mlssoccer.com/worldcup/2...teven-beitashour-relishing-opportunity-iran-i

San Jose native Steven Beitashour wasn't about to let international politics squash his World Cup dream.

Instead of donning the colors of his country this month in Brazil, Beitashour is wearing the white and red of Iran.

Now the player finds himself enmeshed in the long-running conflict between the Great Satan, as Iran sometimes calls America, and the Axis of Evil, in which the United States places the Islamic republic. Yet all the one-time San Jose Earthquakes' defender seeks is the experience of a lifetime.

"I'm not there to cause any problems," said Beitashour, 27, before departing to Brazil. "I'm not there for any flash. I'm there for the love of the game."

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The resident African WC analyst Efan Ekoku stays tap dancing with stereotypes. Breh played a half for Nigeria in 1994 and is presented as an ex-Nigerian international expert every World Cup :mjlol:
anyone remember when he was called a Nigerian legend by someone on ESPN last world cup? :mjlol: