Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
which is why it was stupid to leave Donovan out the team. Now you gonna have all those yound CACs running around trynna shy while Jones is losing his mind.

US is doomed
LD10 ain't even half that good as :flabbynsick: Drogba. He was useless for the last three years.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The amount of cliches these talking heads unleashed on CIV at the half :mjlol:

"Naive" "No composure" "Team of individuals" "No tactical awareness"

Ian Wright talking about he has no idea why Arsenal was interested in Aurier :mjlol:

All ended up with an egg on their face at the end of the game. Mumbling some stuff about Drogba to explain for it.

No goal-less draws. 4 come from behind wins. More goals than South Africa 10' probably had in the entire group stage. 3 points for CIV already. This may be the GOAT World Cup :bow:

if yaya toure gets going and drogba keeps it up who knows :noah:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
The amount of cliches these talking heads unleashed on CIV at the half :mjlol:

"Naive" "No composure" "Team of individuals" "No tactical awareness"

Ian Wright talking about he has no idea why Arsenal was interested in Aurier :mjlol:

All ended up with an egg on their face at the end of the game. Mumbling some stuff about Drogba to explain for it.

No goal-less draws. 4 come from behind wins. More goals than South Africa 10' probably had in the entire group stage. 3 points for CIV already. This may be the GOAT World Cup :bow:

THEY DO that to african teams breh every world cup....world cup match preview they talk shyt...unfortunately many teams don't prove them wrong, but i have a feeling this world cup will be different

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THEY DO that to african teams breh every world cup....world cup match preview they talk shyt...unfortunately many teams don't prove them wrong, but i have a feeling this world cup will be different
african teams really need to get their act together. it gets tiring seeing them perform poorly when their best are just as good if not better than anyone else. ie if they don't switch citizenship.

imo there's no reason why cameroon couldnt run over mexico even out of sheer running over them and shooting power bomb shots.
mentally they just weren't there.

i think it was the previous world cup were some *ghana dude connected a power shot mid air and had the goalie :why:

if that shyt wasn't on target it'd have gone outside the stadium.. :pachaha:

edit: i went to fact check but couldn't find what i was talkin about. :yeshrug: looked at cameroon, ghana nothing.
maybe it hit the bar or somethin :yeshrug:

or maybe i made it up..

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The resident African WC analyst Efan Ekoku stays tap dancing with stereotypes. Breh played a half for Nigeria in 1994 and is presented as an ex-Nigerian international expert every World Cup :mjlol:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these negritos from africa have a loser/i feel inferior mentality..i laugh when i see dudes talking about and rooting for other teams from africa besides their own wtf kinda shyt is that? i would never root for argentina ,brazil,colombia etc on some they do it for "south america" type shyt fukk em its the opposite i rather other continent to win it, its my country or nothing fukk that :win:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these negritos from africa have a loser/i feel inferior mentality..i laugh when i see dudes talking about and rooting for other teams from africa besides their own wtf kinda shyt is that? i would never root for argentina ,brazil,colombia etc on some they do it for "south america" type shyt fukk em its the opposite i rather other continent to win it, its my country or nothing fukk that :win:
i support all african countries, russia and iran :myman::troll::ehh:

:rambo: