Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Tbf i do remember you saying that YEARS ago...and breh :upsetfavre: where the fucc were you during the fa cup final? Smh
I was in bar in Camden breh. Imagine me at 2-0 down, was calling Wenger all types of done :comeon:

But we good now. Rejecting that bum Cesc got me like :feedme:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The dumb ass coach. Say what you want about drogbas age, duse still has it. His free kick on target, his passes looking like a prime figo, that inspiration

which is why it was stupid to leave Donovan out the team. Now you gonna have all those yound CACs running around trynna shy while Jones is losing his mind.

US is doomed

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess everything boils down to the england-uruguay game brehs? despite costa rica beating us i dont see them going through to the next round...if we wanna have a shot at getting second place in this group then just like Spain we need to drop these old over the hill players..godin is world class but he isnt the fastest of CB, he cant do everything at the back and play with someone so slow and shyt like LuMALO so LuMALO OUT..Forlan out too and one of our 2 holding mids needs to go out too
our lineup for this next game should be a 442/4312 hybrid with Muslera,Gimenez at RB,Caceres,Godin as CB,Fucile as LB, thats our most balanced and fastest back 4..then in midfield i would play either gargano/arevalo with cebolla rodriguez, Tata gonzalez, and gaston ramirez as our #10 with Cavani and Suarez up front, we can also play easily a 352 with this line up too

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i guess everything boils down to the england-uruguay game brehs? despite costa rica beating us i dont see them going through to the next round...if we wanna have a shot at getting second place in this group then just like Spain we need to drop these old over the hill players..godin is world class but he isnt the fastest of CB, he cant do everything at the back and play with someone so slow and shyt like LuMALO so LuMALO OUT..Forlan out too and one of our 2 holding mids needs to go out too
our lineup for this next game should be a 442/4312 hybrid with Muslera,Gimenez at RB,Caceres,Godin as CB,Fucile as LB, thats our most balanced and fastest back 4..then in midfield i would play either gargano/arevalo with cebolla rodriguez, Tata gonzalez, and gaston ramirez as our #10 with Cavani and Suarez up front, we can also play easily a 352 with this line up too

:mjlol:

your only chance is to put SUarez at the post breh. He's your best goalie :lolbron:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t00m3krKUaA.jpg

:pachaha:
that's probably a dude.
in brazil most of these "females" are probably dudes.

kobe better watch out when putting it in the butt over there.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was gonna respond to someone's hopes and comment but it aint even worth it. i'll just laugh it off..

it's more fun than fact. there's nothing wrong with dreaming.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

your only chance is to put SUarez at the post breh. He's your best goalie :lolbron:
if Suarez plays even if he doesnt score he opens up a ton of space for Cavani up front, forlan was just walkin around the hole not doing shyt..our biggest issue is how slow Lugano is(gimenez and caceres are the complete opposite) and having no creativity in midfield(ramirez has some passin in him at least)..England has alot of speed but they were very headless chicken and their defense really isnt much better than ours tbh, if we play with the same team and dont make some changes then yes england just like CR will beat us easily, Sterling gonna give us a ton of problems

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you lose twice, you're done?
yes.
every team has 3 games to play. if you lose one you must win all. or win-all draw one. that draw might make the team end up 2nd in the group.
a team that loses twice sucks.
drawing twice is not so bad of a situation.
win + draw isn't so bad of a situation but now you're putting your fate on the outcome of other teams.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of cliches these talking heads unleashed on CIV at the half :mjlol:

"Naive" "No composure" "Team of individuals" "No tactical awareness"

Ian Wright talking about he has no idea why Arsenal was interested in Aurier :mjlol:

All ended up with an egg on their face at the end of the game. Mumbling some stuff about Drogba to explain for it.

No goal-less draws. 4 come from behind wins. More goals than South Africa 10' probably had in the entire group stage. 3 points for CIV already. This may be the GOAT World Cup :bow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in bar in Camden breh. Imagine me at 2-0 down, was calling Wenger all types of done :comeon:

But we good now. Rejecting that bum Cesc got me like :feedme:

:russ:

But don't get it fucced up...i'm still mad at you :birdman:

After all those years of bottlin, coppin pleas and ether all the coli gooner mandem were supposed to have a celebratory post together :noah:...it's aiite though, august 10th soon come :youngsabo: