Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Damn breh your hate for anything US runs deep. U get fukked up by some brehs or something?

705c2cd4bcc99efdbf392fe370640875f5d9f1de150e97deaf785c9f72a547be.jpg

Nah, just that US nikkas think they good at football when they are really shyt at it. Thats all.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah, just that US nikkas think they good at football when they are really shyt at it. Thats all.

Who said that US is good?

U get that idea cuz we cheered our nation like every other fan out there? :dahell:

matter of fact,most US supporters on here say our players are trash but play with heart.

u just hating just to hate :manny:

Daps
:usure:

man, shut the fukk up. :rudy:

you don't know what your talking about. digne aint ready, sagna is washed up. what change before the game could deschamp have made? Only two things i didn't like was Griezmann starting because he was poor all tournament, but then again they got no replacement with Ribery out, and Sakho starting and wasting another sub again.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Remy out on da right wing? :mindblown:

Why the fukk deschamps ain't bring on digne? Or put sagna on RB instead of debuchy? :birdman: fukk, debuchy was utterly terrible. Cabaye too.:pacspit:

Benzema had no strength at all. His shots lacked any real power apart from that last attempt which looked too comfortable for neuer to save.

And matuidi? :what::snoop:

evra? :wtf:

giroud? :stopitslime:

if we don't bag EURO 2016 then i don't know wtf else to say then. :birdman:

Valbuena doe :ufdup: :salute:

my nicca Griezmn put in work too... LLORIS gotta :camby:

Benzema was a fukkin waste

Benzema should've come off the bench,
CABAYE and DEBUSHES :wtf:

VARANNE was playing too safe out there... Evra is just :old: at this point

Oh Well EURO in 2 years. I'll be there :blessed: blessed:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germany are pretty boring tbh. They play at a pedestrian pace for most games and are essentially a much slower, less precise version of Spain.

They remind me of Pep's Bayern, another rubbish imitation of a once-in-a-generation type team.

And today's game was settled by a set-piece so brehs giving them plaudits for winning should settle down.

Sakho is fukking shyt btw, some most of his 'passes' :mjlol:
ruud gulit said the same thing i was like no no nooo a legend just didn't say that. take those words back.

that set piece was world class. preplanned right from the dive from the foul. and everything about the free kick goal was great.
a penalty goal i can dismiss. and if france players are midgets and weak nikkas that's on them.

Daps
my nicca Griezmn put in work too... LLORIS gotta :camby:

Benzema was a fukkin waste

Benzema should've come off the bench,
CABAYE and DEBUSHES :wtf:

VARANNE was playing too safe out there... Evra is just :old: at this point

Oh Well EURO in 2 years. I'll be there :blessed: blessed:

LLoris? stop reading there.