Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Germany are pretty boring tbh. They play at a pedestrian pace for most games and are essentially a much slower, less precise version of Spain.

They remind me of Pep's Bayern, another rubbish imitation of a once-in-a-generation type team.

And today's game was settled by a set-piece so brehs giving them plaudits for winning should settle down.

Sakho is fukking shyt btw, some most of his 'passes' :mjlol:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Remy out on da right wing? :mindblown:

Why the fukk deschamps ain't bring on digne? Or put sagna on RB instead of debuchy? :birdman: fukk, debuchy was utterly terrible. Cabaye too.:pacspit:

Benzema had no strength at all. His shots lacked any real power apart from that last attempt which looked too comfortable for neuer to save.

And matuidi? :what::snoop:

evra? :wtf:

giroud? :stopitslime:

if we don't bag EURO 2016 then i don't know wtf else to say then. :birdman:

Valbuena doe :ufdup: :salute:

Daps
Remy out on da right wing? :mindblown:

Why the fukk deschamps ain't bring on digne? Or put sagna on RB instead of debuchy? :birdman: fukk, debuchy was utterly terrible. Cabaye too.:pacspit:

Benzema had no strength at all. His shots lacked any real power apart from that last attempt which looked too comfortable for neuer to save.

And matuidi? :what::snoop:

evra? :wtf:

giroud? :stopitslime:

if we don't bag EURO 2016 then i don't know wtf else to say then. :birdman:

Valbuena doe :ufdup: :salute:

log off c*nt.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Damn, I just edited that post to include Pogba, too.

Honestly, this whole world cup feels like a giant cockblock. We were treated to a GOAT group stage, yet somehow this is what we're left with.

Hopefully Ha-mez and Colombia can give us an exciting game later today. A Brazil/Germany semi would be soul-crushing, with the way that both teams are playing right now.

Daps
Germany are pretty boring tbh. They play at a pedestrian pace for most games and are essentially a much slower, less precise version of Spain.

They remind me of Pep's Bayern, another rubbish imitation of a once-in-a-generation type team.

And today's game was settled by a set-piece so brehs giving them plaudits for winning should settle down.

Sakho is fukking shyt btw, some most of his 'passes' :mjlol:

Considering your allegiance, I'd say they were pretty interesting. :troll:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
he left for that shyt league he plays in

Damn breh your hate for anything US runs deep. U get fukked up by some brehs or something?

705c2cd4bcc99efdbf392fe370640875f5d9f1de150e97deaf785c9f72a547be.jpg