Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This.

My excitement for the next game has been completely eroded by how dull and inevitable this game was. Did someone slip the French side quaaludes halfway through the second half or something? I just don't understand how you can sleepwalk through a knockout stage game like this. :mindblown:

Well, that was a shyt sandwich of a game.

Germany scores early, and then both teams fraud it up for 80 or so minutes.

Agreed. Crappiest game I have watched so far.

Germany v France - Quarter Final....should be a thriller.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Seriously.

I mean, Germany clearly made positive changes by playing Lahm at his natural position and starting Schweini/Khedira in mid But like, seriously? Zero effort shown in the final 3rd today. Valbuena shot cross after cross into the box and nobody bothered to get after one. Klose, who looked so great coming off the bench, did nothing. Muller's main contribution was yelling at the referees. Ozil was invisible. Benzema's best chance came in the final minute of stoppage.

These were supposed to be two star-studded sides. As far as I'm concerned, they both lost.

Did Pogba touch the ball at all in the final 20 minutes? Seemed like he was completely invisible out there, more so than both Ozil and Muller.

At least Benzema took shots, even if they were stupid and harmful to the team. Pogba did nothing, it seemed.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Both Ghana and US showed more heart so whats your point?

Yes we are eliminated,whats your point? :dahell:

U retarded breh?
World cup over you breh go back to watching american football training camp is starting:camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Let's see if Germany can get over that semi final choke job.

TBH,they havent looked too hot their past two games

Superstar
Daps
Did Pogba touch the ball at all in the final 20 minutes? Seemed like he was completely invisible out there, more so than both Ozil and Muller.

At least Benzema took shots, even if they were stupid and harmful to the team. Pogba did nothing, it seemed.

Damn, I just edited that post to include Pogba, too.

Honestly, this whole world cup feels like a giant cockblock. We were treated to a GOAT group stage, yet somehow this is what we're left with.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
i'm proud of the team..:salute:

the germans were simply better than us.

more composed and nueuer is :noah: status. :manny:

Even though whe shot more but oh well... the euro will be ours :blessed:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Damn, I just edited that post to include Pogba, too.

Honestly, this whole world cup feels like a giant cockblock. We were treated to a GOAT group stage, yet somehow this is what we're left with.
Of course teams are not coming out gun blazing in an elimination game. Managers will make there team play safe first and try to score off a free kick or corner.

Only 1 goal scored from either team opens up the game. France was just not hungry enough and benz has been playin poorly.