Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently he has always instilled a youth policy and that never worked at Valencia or Benfica. Feyenoord worked great and I think Southampton would be perfect him. Best youth academy in the PL

Southampton are turning into a feeder club

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@I.AM.PIFF Well done to you guys man. Gave it a real go.

You have a good crop of players. Very technical, competent and fit...even though they were all born in France :pachaha:

Benefit from French academies then play for Algeria brehs.

TBH, I fear the federation might screw this up. Hallilodzic has done a tremendous job at the head of the team and he's most likely gone. On the bright side, most of the core are still young so we can go forwardn hopefully.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Apparently he has always instilled a youth policy and that never worked at Valencia or Benfica. Feyenoord worked great and I think Southampton would be perfect him. Best youth academy in the PL
Hes doing the ajax way of promoting youth players which doesnt work for every club.

But i thought your club woolwich has the best academy with players like frimprong ,afobe, Muamba, Larsson, Hoyte, Quincy, Aliadiere and etc :mjlol::mjlol:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
m3sjcPM.png

:whew: and not at all shaky like that overrated fraud lloris

Daps
Southampton are turning into a feeder club

Always been a feeder club. Walcott, Chambo, Bale, Shaw. They wanna be in the PL but continue to be a feeder club something like Schalke, but obviously cannot compete with the bigger teams with England.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always been a feeder club. Walcott, Chambo, Bale, Shaw. They wanna be in the PL but continue to be a feeder club something like Schalke, but obviously cannot compete with the bigger teams with England.

at one point West Ham had, Lampard, Defoe, Rio ,David James. Michael Carrick, Joe cole..... same thing

no ambition