Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lloris gonna leave though breh, he left Lyon for CL.
I'm french breh, I don't care about Tottenham and good things he'll leave :lolbron:
A high line without much pressing is of no use tbf because the chances of getting caught out are very high. Lloris did the same stuff under AVB and he was always habitually coming out and playing as a sweeper keeper. There are obviously going to expect the line to be broken every now and then but the number of times it got breached today was not good for the Germans. Losing the Dortmund players to injury also killed them becuase their defence is not working at all.
Obviously yeah but that's not the keeper's fault. And I'm not a Tottenham breh. :jawalrus:
Thats nice and all but hes gonna pay the price for that one day... Sinon vous l'avez échappé belle à Paname les Algériens allaient tout niquer ce soir lol
He may but thus far he didn't :mjpls:
And yeah, glad that we didn't meet Algeria for the next match. Would have been too much to handle. :whew:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they played very well....

they aint gonna do shyt at AFCON.... Algeria and Egypt have always played this way, those of us that follow African football were not suprised by their performance..... they always get blown away by West African teams....
The hell? Are you trolling? I probably watch as much African football as anyone on this forum and this is just ridiculously false. Egypt has the most AFCON trophies as any country and has beaten a West African country almost every final they've won. Algeria has an AFCON trophy and has a very young team and just had made the most impressive performance out of CAF this World Cup. They're definitely an AFCON favourite in 2015z

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Özil with that game winner
N7ZURZd.png

Just in case y'all didnt know that he was playing
N7ZURZd.png

god thats great :dead: