Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germany getting exposed by france b team shows that there very vulnerable. Esp if schwein is out of the game and slow players like mertersacker will be exposed with players like benz and greizman

forreal.... although I honestly think they will change up and play more deep, they are extremely susceptible to the counter attack or the ball over the top

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Who said Casillas was the best, Neur is great but he's too adventurous, he'll get caught slipping soon
He does what he has to do.
If he didn't get to sweep, it would have one of the Algerian striker on 1 on 1 because slow ass Boateng and Mertesacker would never get em. With a high line, the goalie has to be high too, otherwise the gap is exploited by the opps' forwards. Then, better be adventurous and clear the danger asap than wait for it to come. By coming out of his box that much he lowers the probability of the opp to score and that's the right thing to do.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Im just saying there is a huge talent disparity in the tournament. If Algeria and Germany, or Brazil and Chile, played friendlies, the latter teams would get crusheddddd.
There are a lot of intangible factors, unique to the world cup, which level the playing field. For one... The elite powerhouses are expected to perform…. while other teams fly under the radar and have nothing to lose.

Lose the attitude mate :pacspit:

the last time nigeria played Argentina in a friendly we beat them 4 -1 the last time we played France in a friendly we beat them 1-0 in France, your theory doesnt stand up.....

uniqueness of the world cup has nothing to do with it.... If a team plays well they play well...PERIOD

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
the last time nigeria played Argentina in a friendly we beat them 4 -1 the last time we played France in a friendly we beat them 1-0 in France, your theory doesnt stand up.....

uniqueness of the world cup has nothing to do with it.... If a team plays well they play well...PERIOD
Imma look this up myself Im p sure it holds

Daps
If he didn't get to sweep, it would have one of the Algerian striker on 1 on 1 because slow ass Boateng and Mertesacker would never get em. With a high line, the goalie has to be high too, otherwise the gap is exploited by the opps' forwards. Then, better be adventurous and clear the danger asap than wait for it to come. By coming out of his box that much he lowers the probability of the opp to score and that's the right thing to do.

Don't mean this specific game, historically he's always been like that even when its not needed.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe the inferiority complex of Low in front of Guardiola, replacing Lahm in the midfield and not having a pure striker...

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Don't mean this specific game, historically he's always been like that even when its not needed.
Honestly, I'd take a goalie like him instead of one who's scared to come out because when you're defending, at least you know your goalie got your back if you fukk up. Lloris does the same and I'm glad we got him.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe the inferiority complex of Low in front of Guardiola, replacing Lahm in the midfield and not having a pure striker...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
In the meantime...
HH4HRev.jpg
:spit: he's still in brazil?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I'd take a goalie like him instead of one who's scared to come out because when you're defending, at least you know your goalie got your back if you fukk up. Lloris does the same and I'm glad we got him.

he saved you a couple of times doing that.....

off the record why is Paulinho so shyt...

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A high line without much pressing is of no use tbf because the chances of getting caught out are very high. Lloris did the same stuff under AVB and he was always habitually coming out and playing as a sweeper keeper. There are obviously going to expect the line to be broken every now and then but the number of times it got breached today was not good for the Germans. Losing the Dortmund players to injury also killed them becuase their defence is not working at all.