Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gu0oTfM.png

gu0oTfM.png

gu0oTfM.png
gu0oTfM.png
gu0oTfM.png
that hair don't look arab :mjpls:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these favorites looking :flabbynsick: when they face non trash teams

a lot of people were clowning brazil but they have been tested so far compared to these euro teams

There are no more easy games when it comes to knockout. I honestly cant pick a winner between Belgium and USA its going to be a tight match

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
France will beat Germany. Germany play a too high defensive line..... Benzema and Pogba will terrorize them if they set up like that

Germany getting exposed by france b team shows that there very vulnerable. Esp if schwein is out of the game and slow players like mertersacker will be exposed with players like benz and greizman

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't keep up with all these games now and the calls really pissing me off. can't wait for the wc to end....

dont even know why i broke my boycott of not watching sports. kept a lot of shyt on hold just to get mad..

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so do you think its better this wayy? cuz mike from mike and mike lol.. was saying he doesnt know why they dont do *edit* goooooooalllllllll!!!!!! sorry, but he was saying he doesnt know why they cant do sudden death instead of penalty kicks

I think they should make the halves shorter but i like it this way. Yea it must be a ratings thing with the penalty kicks

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Ive never heard such drivel in my life........
what does the nonsense you have just posted any relevance to the fact that all teams in the knockout stages have played well.....smh stick to NBA
:mjlol:

Im just saying there is a huge talent disparity in the tournament. If Algeria and Germany, or Brazil and Chile, played friendlies, the latter teams would get crusheddddd.
There are a lot of intangible factors, unique to the world cup, which level the playing field. For one... The elite powerhouses are expected to perform…. while other teams fly under the radar and have nothing to lose.

Lose the attitude mate :pacspit: