Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
lol...... wrong analysis

look at all the knockout matches....no team played badly.... even the teams that lost were not steamrollered over.... that should tell you that at a certain level there are minor differences in quality and it comes down to team management, tactics and individual talent

not teams seem to be wack.....smh
:stopitslime: that's not what it means. The best international teams are on par with the best club teams…

The tournament is highly unpredictable because it takes place in such a short amount of time, many teams haven't played together regularly, and location/weather/intangibles play a key role.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

images

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Germany are playing well, I dont know where you are getting this lame nonsense from, they are playing against a team that has set up well and is organised
germany missed way too many chances.
i don't know what happened vs span for germany to give them 4 goals. after that game they're now just a normal team and only thing elite about them is their history. same could be said about all teams.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: that's not what it means. The best international teams are on par with the best club teams…

The tournament is highly unpredictable because it takes place in such a short amount of time, many teams haven't played together regularly, and location/weather/intangibles play a key role.

Ive never heard such drivel in my life........
what does the nonsense you have just posted any relevance to the fact that all teams in the knockout stages have played well.....smh stick to NBA