Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
stupid non soccer watching american question here.... Since germany was up after the first 15 minutes why do they keep playing?

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...... wrong analysis

look at all the knockout matches....no team played badly.... even the teams that lost were not steamrollered over.... that should tell you that at a certain level there are minor differences in quality and it comes down to team management, tactics and individual talent

not teams seem to be wack.....smh
i've seen plenty world cups man. even for germany who play as boring/textbook as the spurs, this is lame.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've seen plenty world cups man. even for germany who play as boring/textbook as the spurs, this is lame.

Germany are playing well, I dont know where you are getting this lame nonsense from, they are playing against a team that has set up well and is organised

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
stupid non soccer watching american question here.... Since germany was up after the first 15 minutes why do they keep playing?

Extra Time isn't sudden death, they used to play Golden Goal which was sudden death...but too much fukkery. Penalties are the only "sudden death" equivalent now.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think they tried that rule before. The winner after the first half wins the game. But now its the winner after 30 mins with a break in between