Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How in the hell do you kick a ball like that.
That was nothing.

gfrOGPJ.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
That was nothing.

gfrOGPJ.gif
When you think about how all the stars actually came out to play this World Cup it's sad that Zlatan couldn't be the belle of the ball :to:

That Sweden/Portugal decider is still the second best game I've ever seen in my life though.

Probably all for the better, his Swede mans would have evaporated.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teams seem to be are wack all across the board. maybe it's the weather making the difference seem small.

lol...... wrong analysis

look at all the knockout matches....no team played badly.... even the teams that lost were not steamrollered over.... that should tell you that at a certain level there are minor differences in quality and it comes down to team management, tactics and individual talent

not teams seem to be wack.....smh

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you think about how all the stars actually came out to play this World Cup it's sad that Zlatan couldn't be the belle of the ball :to:

That Sweden/Portugal decider is still the second best game I've ever seen in my life though.

Probably all for the better, his Swede mans would have evaporated.
Sweden may been given a decent group and he would definitely have got a couple golazos in before they were sent home. :damn:No bullshyt Messi and fake Ronaldo goals either.