Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fifa needs to make an example of that nicca. games turn out to be really lame when they're decided on bullshyt calls.
ppl have a lot of emotions invested in this shyt to be let down by some lame shyt. one of the reasons some of us stopped watching sports [entertainment]...

@Carlos Huerta
Really can't believe a ref would make that call especially at that stage of the game. Marquez had his foot there, but Robben clearly embellished the shyt out of it. FIFA really isn't serious about penalizing divers and that's a shame. Too many fukkin theatrics goin on out there.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare:google searches mike tirico sexuality

:obama:makes sense now how a black person's making it in the media.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez, so that Sanchez ish is for real? Been blocking it out along with the Balotelli stuff as white noise :ld:

I hope so, always nervous with Arsenal.

Balo never felt like an Arsenal transfer. Started to think they only linked us to flush out interest. Could see him go to Monaco if Falcao is sold.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Dog, this is the best coverage the US has ever gotten. This is a total joy to watch.

The World Cup has been a joy throughout, and I have to say that ESPN has pretty much nailed it. Besides some over-biased coverage/analysis (not just from lalas, but other commentators but that is to be expected), my complaints are rare.

Hopefully Fox Sports is taking note so they don't stumble in 2018.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The World Cup has been a joy throughout, and I have to say that ESPN has pretty much nailed it. Besides some over-biased coverage/analysis (not just from lalas, but other commentators but that is to be expected), my complaints are rare.

Hopefully Fox Sports is taking note so they don't stumble in 2018.

So they're taking it from espn then? That's a major move. Hopefully Lalas is free from contract.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
1.2 for them both? FIFA stays winning on the dollar side. You think Qatar is going to keep the next one? They are gonna halfta do four quarters like American sports to fight the heat. :heh:

The way they are complaining about the heat in the Brazilian winter (obviously mild winter since it's near the equator), I don't see how they do that and keep players safe. But honestly it shouldn't even come down to player safety. Slaves are building those venues and dying. It was clearly bought with bribes and shady business practices. Those are reasons enough.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
The way they are complaining about the heat in the Brazilian winter (obviously mild winter since it's near the equator), I don't see how they do that and keep players safe. But honestly it shouldn't even come down to player safety. Slaves are building those venues and dying. It was clearly bought with bribes and shady business practices. Those are reasons enough.

Everyone had to know, for the fact they were nominated should have had people questioning the motives. Doing a quick google search, Qatar's population is just above 2 million. I can only imagine the amount of people going to Brazil going to Qatar. How can they hold all those people?