Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I do get a little tired of seeing the phrase "fake africans" every other post

You have fukking mexicans and cacs in here throwing around the words fake africans, afric00ns and n-word. I don't understand why any self respecting black man should accept that, even on a forum. days ago, i put one of them in his place and he had to neg me like the bytch he is.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is this the golden generation for CIV? I know this is the best crop of talent CIV has ever had. But to be golden shouldn't you be able to make it past the first round? I hope they have some young talent in their pipe line.
i didnt think the team was great personally. I expected them to flop and for Japan/Colombia to advance

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Typical n*gger speech. Filthy animal.
xqPVIDT.png

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:what: The ball rolled the in front of him. It doesn't matter if was intentional or not.
YES IT DOES.

YOURE TELLING ME IF A PLAYER WERE TO RUN IN FRONT OF A STANDING PLAYER AND TRIP ON HIS FOOT THAT ITS A PENALTY? THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING. YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL OBVIOUSLY.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's fukked up brehs/

Me and @Kritic and @Stinky Diver and maybe a few other heads were talking about these subs the CIV coach was making late in the game.....I didn't like that shyt. You've gotta be smarter and more tactical than just "take out offensive players, bring on defensive players" in that situation. Dude was doing the kind of shyt I do on FIFA and shyt and that's just.....ugh.

I dunno..maybe I'm just tripping. But they didn't look urgent enough at the end of this shyt and that's why they lost.
maybe he did the right thing but the other team just outsmarted him...

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
90% of y'all have never seen Africa but you out here :blessed: "KASA!!!" :blessed:

funny how y'all preach all this stuff about African nations yet I don't see ANY of you volunteering for humanitarian missions to help those ppl out. y'all spout that fake shyt only when its convenient.....anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically labeled a c00n. :pacspit:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You dikk riding Canadians are blind. Even your fellow Canadian militant admits there was contact.
BREH. I GIVE ZERO shytS.

I'm not a fan boy...ITS BLACK STARS OR DIE for me whether or not a team is from Africa, S. America, or Antartica I give zero shyts. But that was NOT a penalty

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I do get a little tired of seeing the phrase "fake africans" every other post
I'm sick of it too. I grew up in a household with two black parents and we always cheered on black sides, doesn't matter if we are Americans.

People don't think that Greek Americans (Who seem to have multiple "Greek Festivals" in every fukking city they live in over the summer) just cheered on Greece? Or that Italian Americans weren't upset about Italy getting kicked out earlier? But African Americans feel some racial solidarity and we are "traitors" or whatever.