Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
African teams still in it : Algeria and Nigeria I believe.

Ghana can make it, but they're the most unlikely of the 3 to get past this round. Nigeria the most likely to pass.

Skip2

All Star
Daps
Holland have got a easy route to the semis.

im pissed off this terrible greece team is somehow through

why do we have to see stacked groups like group G and D then see weak shyt like C and F.

Its bullshyt
Groud D has been shyt except costa Rica.

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
That 5 on 2 that Ivory Coast was reminiscent of Ghana's choke job against Germany...

I feel for Gervinho and Drogba. Those boys were fighting hard for their team. While Yaya was on some bullshyt :sadto:

Yeah Nigeria better hope and pray Bosnia handles Iran. Because I don't see them beating or drawing against the Argies.

I can see them getting a tie. Bosnia as well.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
lol at the anger in this thread......
believe in the hype machine brehs...
......ya'll lookin like Dallas Cowboy fans in here...

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what :what:

yall nikkas need to rewind that shyt breh. Yall even had me go back after the game and rewind the feed. IT WAS NOT A PENALTY

Yes it was, as the striker was about to shoot, the defender stepped in his path and he should have been positioned better

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
take out the life of the team with 10 min left brehs...

I feel for Gervinho and Drogba. Those boys were fighting hard for their team. While Yaya was on some bullshyt :sadto:

It's fukked up brehs/

Me and @Kritic and @Stinky Diver and maybe a few other heads were talking about these subs the CIV coach was making late in the game.....I didn't like that shyt. You've gotta be smarter and more tactical than just "take out offensive players, bring on defensive players" in that situation. Dude was doing the kind of shyt I do on FIFA and shyt and that's just.....ugh.

I dunno..maybe I'm just tripping. But they didn't look urgent enough at the end of this shyt and that's why they lost.