Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was never a penalty.

Samaras is a clumsy fukk especially for Celtic

The defender is an actual idiot...ref was hoping to give them something...

Ivorians are wastemen for ever...you don't exit Didier like that. Sit Kolo Toure down somewhere...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now iran has to brung it to these niccas like they did to argentina and send all these niccas packin. they're a waste of time really.

they just piss me off. trying to support wackness to be let down...

:camby:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I do get a little tired of seeing the phrase "fake africans" every other post
its jealousy stemming from an identity tied to those who enslaved them. its a sad reality. dudes dont even realize that in mosaic countries like Canada that citizens identify with their background nationalities as opposed to homeland.

dudes have been melted in by that American media

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How is that not a penalty? He clearly caught his striking foot on the challenge. He wasn't even close to the ball.
it was not intentional. He did not stick his foot out or anthing. Fam's leg angle was like 170 degrees degrees for goodness sake.

and didnt the ball go behind them or some shyt? i dont even remember at this point but even the commentator agreed it wasnt a penalty

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this the golden generation for CIV? I know this is the best crop of talent CIV has ever had. But to be golden shouldn't you be able to make it past the first round? I hope they have some young talent in their pipe line.

Skip2

All Star
Daps
now iran has to brung it to these niccas like they did to argentina and send all these niccas packin. they're a waste of time really.

they just piss me off. trying to support wackness to be let down...

:camby:
stfu you bum ass bumbaclot

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
it was not intentional. He did not stick his foot out or anthing. Fam's leg angle was like 85 degrees for goodness sake.

and didnt the ball go behind them or some shyt? i dont even remember at this point but even the commentator agreed it wasnt a penalty
:what: The ball rolled the in front of him. It doesn't matter if was intentional or not.