Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Bq6guf1CYAAOLBH.jpg

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
3 times tho....what the hell is wrong with this nikka. Hes obviously got some mental issues. Dude needs to be committed for a while. Ol Hannibal Lecter ass nikka

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My moms country won its group: Go Ticas:sas2:

...and Suarez not a playa, he just bites alot:mjlol:

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Someone treat that nikka to a buffet or something :damn:

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the serious tip, Luis Suarez needs some psychiatric help. There's something in his background that when his back's against the wall, he resorts to biting people despite cameras watching and millions of witnesses. I'm not excusing it, but it's clear that in his head he doesn't see it as a big deal. He's already done it three times in similar circumstances, and there should be little doubt that if someone doesn't intervene and order him counseling that he'll do it again.

First thing Brendan Rodgers has to do when Suarez returns to Anfield is hire a psychiatrist.
there's no real help they can get. it must be something in the past that went wrong to trigger these ppl. i would also say balotteli is the same...

during the costa rica game balotelli was marked clean and hard and frustration stepped in and he started swinging on the little dude. then today he turned into a ufo. good thing his coach saw it early and took him out.

i used to play with niccas like these who just snap outta nowhere and do really dumb shyt.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I love this type of fukkery. Its terrible what he did but you gotta love the antics.

BIyBGjCCAAAf0MK.jpg

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Suarez always seems to bite when a transfer is the offing/he wants to leave :lupe: