Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Maybe Suarez wild card antics will put Real and Barca off :sas2:

:usure:

375545_heroa.jpg

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brehs, I'm trying to understand that Saurez hand ball against Ghana back in 2010. What was the big deal about it though? Ghana still had a chance to net one on the penalty shot. Was Saurez supposed to just let it go in? I kept reading the article about people forgiving him and all that but.. I just look at it like a clear path foul or something. He got a red card too, it's not as if the refs missed it.

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
Italian strategy = defending a draw for the entire match - didn't work.

Up until the red card Uruguay could not even mount any kind of consistent attack and didn't have a single grade A chance. It was working. The ref was the game-changer.

Oh yeah fukk Saurez.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the serious tip, Luis Suarez needs some psychiatric help. There's something in his background that when his back's against the wall, he resorts to biting people despite cameras watching and millions of witnesses. I'm not excusing it, but it's clear that in his head he doesn't see it as a big deal. He's already done it three times in similar circumstances, and there should be little doubt that if someone doesn't intervene and order him counseling that he'll do it again.

First thing Brendan Rodgers has to do when Suarez returns to Anfield is hire a psychiatrist.

22 April 2013

Suarez has been offered anger management therapy. Dr Fawcett thinks this is likely to have a minimal effect. "It's in the man," he says. "I would think that in five years' time if there was a certain nerve hit or chord rung with Suarez in a different situation he would react in the same way."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22246344

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For people to stop being so sensitive for a start.

I'd like to see how y'all nikkas act when someone tries to cuddle you, ol' he bit me and it hurts ass nikkas :camby:

Brehs killing me over here with this witch hunt and these Tipper Gore "oh won't someone think of the children" antics, stop it, it's disgusting b.

bytch, you as crazy as suarez, no wonder you defending him and his actions. I'd neg you again if I could. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

GOAT revenge tackle....:wow:

However, it emerged that Håland had already admitted on his personal website that he had been playing with the injury to his left knee a few months, that it did not receive a knock in the game, and that Keane did not cause his injury.[

:ld: typical mythology

just like how you look up a result on youtube like "stoke 2 manchester united 1" and all the results are "manchester united 2 stoke 1" instead, because everyone just pretends the big club never loses, so no one really keeps uploading that particular video, meanwhile there's 75 copies reuploaded of the one where MU won

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I lost my breath with the bite breh. Death nearly became me.

Because this Suarez is preposterous. After all the shyt he went through over Ivanovic he does it again? How does one not give a fack to this extent?:deadmanny:

Ultimate troll and utter utter c*nt rolled into one :russ: