Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Smh at the faux outrage in here.

I saw the Suarez incident clear as day, it was certainly a cuddle and a nuzzle, a brush of the mouth, hot breath on a warm shoulder, but never a bite.

Funny, you got Americans in this thread condemning flopping and the non contact aspects of the sport yet they flare up once a bit of meaningful contact occurs. Which is it ffs :dead:

:why: so you support biting other men in sports. Get the fukk outta here. NEG!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I wanted Balotelli to eat but as things stand....not even sure he can take the blame for this.

Marchisio blew it for Italy.

ITALY & ENGLAND OUT! WOW!

England being out makes me absurdly happy even though they tried to go with the black excellence forward game. New World making moves though....still i don't think ANYONE is ready for a full force Germany or Robben/RVP.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Bq6e9bYCUAAJMnZ.jpg

you would think a 10 game ban would of sorted this :smh:

needs a serious ban from all competitions now

3 TIMES! :dahell:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Smh at the faux outrage in here.

I saw the Suarez incident clear as day, it was certainly a cuddle and a nuzzle, a brush of the mouth, hot breath on a warm shoulder, but never a bite.

Funny, you got Americans in this thread condemning flopping and the non contact aspects of the sport yet they flare up once a bit of meaningful contact occurs. Which is it ffs :dead:

Biting another player is whats hot in the streets now brehs :camby:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
they biting motherfukkers out there? :dead:

and to think.....I was just about to take this sport seriously :laff:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one espn dude said "impossible to see him back". i would love to see what the homie lalas would've said :lupe:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
On the serious tip, Luis Suarez needs some psychiatric help. There's something in his background that when his back's against the wall, he resorts to biting people despite cameras watching and millions of witnesses. I'm not excusing it, but it's clear that in his head he doesn't see it as a big deal. He's already done it three times in similar circumstances, and there should be little doubt that if someone doesn't intervene and order him counseling that he'll do it again.

First thing Brendan Rodgers has to do when Suarez returns to Anfield is hire a psychiatrist.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Should have taken Rossi. You wont get anywhere with frauds like Balotelli and Immobile leading your frontline.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Announcers on ESPN going IN on Suarez.

What are the other channels saying? Univision getting at this dude or are they just happy Uruguay is through?

England being out makes me absurdly happy even though they tried to go with the black excellence forward game. New World making moves though....still i don't think ANYONE is ready for a full force Germany or Robben/RVP.

Yeah I feel like Holland has looked the best thus far.

Still...Brazil is at home.