Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skip2

All Star
Daps
I'll just ahead and bring this up again:

If Mexico hadn't had two goals disallowed in the opener, they would have won this group over Brazil. :sas1:
I think Brazil scored more goals though so Brazil would have won the next tiebreaker.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

they can prove me wrong this year by beating the netherlands

94 lost to bulgaria :russ:, played good against germany in 98 but they were inferior in the end :yeshrug:, 2002 :lolbron::mjlol::wow:, 2006 must have been heartbreaking :lolbron:, 2010 again :dwillhuh:

are they in the Argentina bracket this year? even if they somehow beat the netherlands, argentina owns mexico :yeshrug:

si se puede :russ:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
they can prove me wrong this year by beating the netherlands

94 lost to bulgaria :russ:, played good against germany in 98 but they were inferior in the end :yeshrug:, 2002 :lolbron::mjlol::wow:, 2006 must have been heartbreaking :lolbron:, 2010 again :dwillhuh:

are they in the Argentina bracket this year? even if they somehow beat the netherlands, argentina owns mexico :yeshrug:

si se puede :russ:
Thats why the games are played on the pitch not on paper breh

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
exactly
no amount of belief, hope, or celebrating in the streets over group stage wins can overcome the talent on the field as previous world cups have shown for mexico
Which is why we celebrate each win like we won the world cup

:blessed:

mexicanUflagUedited.jpg

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Damn these European countries have been getting that work.How kany are left now?:pachaha: At this rate even African teams will have a better knockout round advancement ratio than them.:dead: