Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WUkTyI4.gif

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too bad if i upload the gopro as usual niqqas will find something else to laugh at.

online you can never win :manny:

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
We just need our talent to STAY in concacaf instead of run to Europe the second they get hot, just to rot away on a bench in some shythole European town :smugeuro:

:wtb:Yes because bridgeview, columbus, houston, foxborough, harrison, chester, kansas city, carson, commerce city, frisco, portland, sandy, sata clara are not shytholes...

The MLS is a mickey mouse league.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:wtb:Yes because bridgeview, columbus, houston, foxborough, harrison, chester, kansas city, carson, commerce city, frisco, portland, sandy, sata clara are not shytholes...

All better than any town in England not named London. Huston, Foxborough(Boston), Carson & Commerce(Los Angeles), SF, Portland, Santa Clara are shyt holes now? fukk out of here you smugeuro :takeitec:

Saying the MLS is mickey mouse isn't saying much the league hasn't been in existence for 20 years. But don't act like concacaf isn't styling on the world:mjpls:

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

so mickey mouse we kicked Ghana's ass, mostly kicked Portugal's too, and Germany is next :ahh:

as long as people like you exist the more I will go hard for MLS, so thank you :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

Opie and Anthony kind of encapsulating the absolute newbie watching first soccer game in years. I love the brehs and this is pretty entertaining for utter ignorance.

"a new thing to be disappointed about, I was good last week"

"kicked the ball at his dumb head, I don't want to lose because of someone's head"

"so it aint over til its over? we don't know about your fuuuuuuutbooooooool"

Last edited: