Bundas, Bribes and Brazucas - The Official Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014 Thread

Who do you think will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dead::russ: fukking dead...you cheated on her didnt you!
Man fukk mexico, im subtracting 50 dollars in chld support for my half mexican son with each mexican victory. im this close to being a deadbeat with every mexican victory.

my baby mama mexican, and she wont take me back :sadcam:

i also bet against mexico and my coli cash taking hits :sadcam:

mexico owns my soul and fukked my bytch :sadcam:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is what i hate with major events which distract ppl. when we're done with the world cup and go back to the real world, politicians would have screwed us all in a major way.

It's OK to watch World Cup while the world burns

Amsterdam (CNN) -- Is it wrong to watch football while the world's on fire? Is it wrong to love the World Cup, to get excited about a goal scored in Brazil while there's mayhem in Iraq, destruction in Syria, Russian troops massing near Ukraine?

The answer is no. Enjoy the Cup.

When I was a child I had what I thought was a brilliant idea: Instead of fighting all those awful wars, countries with gripes should challenge each other to a soccer game. The victor could be declared the winner without all the nastiness of fighting a real war.

My childhood plan for world peace didn't pan out, but soccer, and the World Cup in particular, remains the premiere arena for make-believe international conflict. It captivates massive crowds, stokes intense rivalries and fills people with surprisingly intense emotions.

This is true even for the people caught in the middle of real wars. In Syria, in the middle of a civil war, rebel fighters put their weapons aside to watch the World Cup. In Baghdad, as the ruthless ISIS jihadists march toward the Iraqi capital, cafes are filled with people watching the Cup.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/21/opinion/ghitis-world-cup-world-strife/

Last edited:
Daps
Ghana's cedi tumbled by as much as 5 % against the US dollar today to a new record low, the worst performance by any currency in the world.

Lose to the US in the world cup and get your currency wacked brehs.

:damn::damn::damn:

Breh, there is a sad backstory to that. By the connivance of electoral officials and some other strange dealings, Ghana is now being governed by a bunch of clowns that don't deserve to manage even a corner store. From 2000 things started changing so much for the better until these bunch somehow 'won' the election and decided to take us back to the toilets that we were escaping from.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
this is what i had with major events which distract ppl. when we're done with the world cup and go back to the real world politicians would have screwed us all in a major way.

It's OK to watch World Cup while the world burns

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/21/opinion/ghitis-world-cup-world-strife/

No doubt about it, think I read Mexico are passing all types of shyt at this time as no one is paying attention.

Edit: See Below

The day before the Mexican soccer team’s thrilling underdog tie with the World Cup favorite, Brazil, last week, the lead editorial of the news site SinEmbargo was titled, “Ready for your Clamato and Gatorade?” — common hangover remedies. “In about three weeks, when you wake from your World Cup dreams,” the editors wrote, “remember that when the soccer fest began, the country was on the verge of monumental decisions. If upon waking, you realize that the country’s energy reserves have been cheaply sold off or whatever else, don’t bother protesting because this is a chronicle foretold.”

To debate and pass laws that could open Pemex, the nationalized oil company, to foreign investment, the Mexican Congress scheduled legislative sessions from June 10 to 23, dates precisely coinciding with you know what. Final passage might be pushed back, but it originally looked like it was supposed to happen on Monday, when Mexico plays Croatia to decide which country advances to the elimination rounds.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/23/opinion/fooling-mexican-fans.html?_r=0