Buncha 11 Year Old Girls Save A 6 Year From Being Abducted By Pedo

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What was your daughter's reaction? Was she looking for you too?

This is my worst nightmare:sadcam:
No she was running in circles around one of those giant water fountains, the type that shoots water way unto the air. She was oblivious, talking and playing by herself, running circles around the fountain. I saw her from a good distance away, probably close to 100 feet out as I closed in on her...

I told her why she can't run off on me like that again, and reinforced it in subsequent conversations at least three times. I've never been more relieved than when I saw her running around the fountain...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Thanks, that makes sense. Had a hard time following their story. Probably the edible.

Nah... These stories be poorly written and poorly reported.

So if it's interesting enough I'll research further.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Sheros. We need more of them. Good looking out.

Now that pedo has to get that work. He needs to be completely beat down and never released.
What a weird ass word breh. I spent 3 minutes wondering wtf that meant and how you managed to misspell "churros" :dahell:

Just say "heros" :why:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
100%, I'm grateful...

My daughters are very, very independent. We've kind of steered them that way since birth, so they have no hesitation about climbing shyt, jumping off heights, going in the woods, or in this case, running alone into a packed park, on a weekend summer day with literally hundreds and hundreds of people...

This is a massive park with different sections to it, if you aren't watching your child it's easy to lose sight of them:

Knowing that my daughter is very free and that I've helped train this into her, I should have known better than to just let her take off. That's 100% lapse in awareness from me...

The good news is, once I found her, we had a long talk, and we've been back to this park twice since then (including last weekend), no issues here or anywhere else we've gone...

But it was absolutely a terrifying half-hour. I wasn't timing myself, but I was going thru every zone of the park to find her, and I'd already told myself that if I didn't find her after searching every area I was calling the police for help. I'm so glad I found her unharmed and it reminded me to continue growing my own awareness as a parent...
It's better that happened with that result so now you can be more vigilant at no loss breh :salute:

IvyLane

Live each day
Daps
Girl looking out for girls. I love to see it. So many grown people would have let it rock. Good looking out ladies. The brother who left her should be ashamed. The mother should get curbed stomped for not watching her children.
The brother was younger than her and she is 6. So he is probably 4yrs and listening to his big sister.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I'm surprised we don't have serial killers who only kill child predators...pedos,pimps and Johns

There’s been vigilante cases but I don’t know about serial killers. One guy seemed like he may have become one, he got caught after killing 2 sex offenders and said he would have killed more if he could have.

The murders in June in rural Washington sparked a massive police manhunt for Drum. After his arrest, Drum told officers who questioned him about the killings that 'it had to be done.

He also said he would have killed more sex offenders if he had not been caught.