Buncha 11 Year Old Girls Save A 6 Year From Being Abducted By Pedo

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
My 7 and soon-to-be 6-year old (October) never go outside without me or their mother there. It's unfathomable to me that my young child who isn't even double digits, can go outside with no parental supervision...

So this is hopefully a mistake the parents can learn from. I'm only judging, I lost my 5-year old in a crowd at a park in June and my heart sank. And I lost her because I let her run ahead of me before I got there, it's a huge park, lost her for about 30 minutes before I found her...

So I learned my lesson too, hopefully this girl's parents are better parents from this...

Im sorry you had to go through that but lesson learned is better than being burned for real

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Stories like these really scare me its so many predators out here man in the blink of an eye tragedies can happen. As parents we have to be constantly vigilant. Aint like the old days where u can say it takes a village. A city or even a town is the furthest thing from a village.

I hope this sick fukk gets the help he needs. Keeping in mind the only real "help" for a person like this is death.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Im sorry you had to go through that but lesson learned is better than being burned for real
100%, I'm grateful...
30mins :merchant:
Thank go you found her

I have young kids too. 30mins is a lifetime :damn:
My daughters are very, very independent. We've kind of steered them that way since birth, so they have no hesitation about climbing shyt, jumping off heights, going in the woods, or in this case, running alone into a packed park, on a weekend summer day with literally hundreds and hundreds of people...

This is a massive park with different sections to it, if you aren't watching your child it's easy to lose sight of them:

Knowing that my daughter is very free and that I've helped train this into her, I should have known better than to just let her take off. That's 100% lapse in awareness from me...

The good news is, once I found her, we had a long talk, and we've been back to this park twice since then (including last weekend), no issues here or anywhere else we've gone...

But it was absolutely a terrifying half-hour. I wasn't timing myself, but I was going thru every zone of the park to find her, and I'd already told myself that if I didn't find her after searching every area I was calling the police for help. I'm so glad I found her unharmed and it reminded me to continue growing my own awareness as a parent...

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s a damn shame 3 11 year olds had to stop a potential abduction. The human race ain’t shyt :snoop:

Shout out to these girls for being aware and vigilant
There's evil in these streets

Proud of them :salute:

Got more awareness than most adults unfortunately
This is EXACTLY WHY I say the shyt I do on this board.

There are plenty of perves who are looking for an opportunity to harm children. Those girls were vigilant because they had parents who taught them about the dangers out there and/or because of their own trauma.

Protect.Your.Children!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@h.y.w.69325 days ago
Girls, you changed the entire course of that little girl's life for the better. On behalf of that little girl's future-self, THANK YOU.

@justagirllivinglifeincanad87654 days ago
@h.y.w.6932 right Thx God. Saved her from a whole life of trauma, PTSD, potential self- unaliving, alcoholism, disassociative disorder, nightmare, flash backs and more . Oh wow I wish for the worst for the demon man.

@johnborsil53964 days ago
Not even an exaggerated comment.

@closequarters45754 days ago
The child’s life and everyone around her.

@Will-fk2dk4 days ago
@johnborsil5396 I was just gonna say that. An absolutely honest and true statement. They saved her life and changed it for ever. These young women are true heroes. TRUE HEROES!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
100%, I'm grateful...

My daughters are very, very independent. We've kind of steered them that way since birth, so they have no hesitation about climbing shyt, jumping off heights, going in the woods, or in this case, running alone into a packed park, on a weekend summer day with literally hundreds and hundreds of people...

This is a massive park with different sections to it, if you aren't watching your child it's easy to lose sight of them:

Knowing that my daughter is very free and that I've helped train this into her, I should have known better than to just let her take off. That's 100% lapse in awareness from me...

The good news is, once I found her, we had a long talk, and we've been back to this park twice since then (including last weekend), no issues here or anywhere else we've gone...

But it was absolutely a terrifying half-hour. I wasn't timing myself, but I was going thru every zone of the park to find her, and I'd already told myself that if I didn't find her after searching every area I was calling the police for help. I'm so glad I found her unharmed and it reminded me to continue growing my own awareness as a parent...
What was your daughter's reaction? Was she looking for you too?

This is my worst nightmare:sadcam: