Buncha 11 Year Old Girls Save A 6 Year From Being Abducted By Pedo

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That must have been scary
:damn:
I was scared to death. It was 1000 people at this park. Ended up, she was over at this water fountain bullshytting by herself, no one playing with her or talking to her. But that ended the day of me letting them run ahead of me...

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
brave kids :salute:

There’s a lot of evil in the street we must protect our babies from @Uncouth Savage and his kind doing evil deplorable shyt!

Glad baby girl is safe! Again shout-out to them kids

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many parents leaving their children unattended out there
fukk em too!
That's the way it used to be back in the day. Kids got abducted, raped, and murdered back then too but since we weren't connected like we are now we didn't hear about cases that were outside of our local news and big cases that swept the nation.

If you want to hear a really fukked up story check out this joint. fukking terrifying. Made me think about the Netflix docu-series about the nun teacher that was killed in New England after confronting the pedophilia that was going on at her school

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
That is outstanding. I hope the Justice system follows through and place him in prison, letting the other inmates know why he is there.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
IMG-9958.jpg
Ol’ “I can put you on my next record! I can take you to the studio!!” face ass :heh: