Cali
:salute: Keep the family safe

IMG-9958.jpg

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
My 7 and soon-to-be 6-year old (October) never go outside without me or their mother there. It's unfathomable to me that my young child who isn't even double digits, can go outside with no parental supervision...

So this is hopefully a mistake the parents can learn from. I'm only judging, I lost my 5-year old in a crowd at a park in June and my heart sank. And I lost her because I let her run ahead of me before I got there, it's a huge park, lost her for about 30 minutes before I found her...

So I learned my lesson too, hopefully this girl's parents are better parents from this...

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
My 7 and soon-to-be 6-year old (October) never go outside without me or their mother there. It's unfathomable to me that my young child who isn't even double digits, can go outside with no parental supervision...

So this is hopefully a mistake the parents can learn from. I'm only judging, I lost my 5-year old in a crowd at a park in June and my heart sank. And I lost her because I let her run ahead of me before I got there, it's a huge park, lost her for about 30 minutes before I found her...

So I learned my lesson too, hopefully this girl's parents are better parents from this...
That must have been scary
:damn: