Bun B spent the first 10 minutes of his 85 South interview talking bout getting wet/PCP

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Had an older cousin who fukked with that shyt. Stays in his room all day for the past 20 years talking to himself. Never understood it.
he's not talking to himself....he's talking to the other person in the room you can't see.:mjcry: He's just waiting till he sees thick judge judy to realize it's all a dream:mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Had an older cousin who fukked with that shyt. Stays in his room all day for the past 20 years talking to himself. Never understood it.
Some trips you don't come back from and it can only take one time. That's why I'd never do any drugs that alter your mind like that. It's a bad gamble. A lot of people suffer permanent effects. When I was a teen it was peak rave era and extasy was everywhere. I can't tell you how many people I seen not make it out of their teens functional. Burnt out their dopamine receptors permanently. Now they have to be medicated to feel anything.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
he's not talking to himself....he's talking to the other person in the room you can't see.:mjcry: He's just waiting till he sees thick judge judy to realize it's all a dream:mjcry:

Honestly the sooner he dies the sooner my auntie can collect that insurance claim on him, sell her crib and live out her life in Savannah like she planned to.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Some trips you don't come back from and it can only take one time. That's why I'd never do any drugs that alter your mind like that. It's a bad gamble. A lot of people suffer permanent effects. When I was a teen it was peak rave era and extasy was everywhere. I can't tell you how many people I seen not make it out of their teens functional. Burnt out their dopamine receptors permanently. Now they have to be medicated to feel anything.
Witnessed a kid OD and die at a rave back in the day. Don't know what he took but he started convulsing and collapsed right in front of me and my crew. Ambo came and EMTs said that's all she wrote. We all went home sad af. Back out raving the next week.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Witnessed a kid OD and die at a rave back in the day. Don't know what he took but he started convulsing and collapsed right in front of me and my crew. Ambo came and EMTs said that's all she wrote. We all went home sad af. Back out raving the next week.
Used to happen one or twice a week out here early 2000's. And it was mostly Asian kids dying. Then it started happening at EDM festivals and that's how hip hop shows took over. OD's were so common at these festivals. Pills caught more bodies than bullets. Cities were pressured by parents and EDM festivals started to get cancelled.